11.🔞

Freen's POV

"Ahh....F-Freen Please Faster." I heard Becky moaning under me I don't even know what happened myself one moment we were saying the three words together and Becky apologising and the next thing I knew we're here.

"I know Baby I know." I quickened my paste and leaned down to capture her lips.

"I'm.......I'm-." She Comed before finishing her sentence, I went down and pecked her cheeks before lying down next to her with my arms rapped around her waist as she buried her face in my neck.

"I love you Freen." She whispered

"I love you too." I kissed her forehead before we both drifting off to dreamland completely forgetting about dinner.

——————/————————————————

Author's POV.
The next morning

The next day Freen came to school later than Becky but when she arrived she saw Thia clinging onto Becky's arms and looked like she was pleading with her for god knows what while Becky on the other hand was trying to shake Thia off.

"What's going on here?" Freen decided to speak first and her wife's head turned towards her.

"Oh thank god your here , Can you please help me get her off my arm?!" Becky shook her arm harder

"Well good luck on that, I mean there's a reason why She's called snake." Freen shrugged and moved to her locker

"Dammit Freen Sarocha Please just help me get her off!" Becky Pleaded again and Freen finally agreed

"Please Babe I Love you, And I did nothing wrong." Thia begged again and after a couple minutes Freen was finally successful in removing Snake from the smaller girl's arms and Thia reluctantly left after knowing how useless it was to plead.

"Thanks I didn't think I would ever get her off me." Becky sighed in relief

"Now mind Telling me what happened and why you both were acting like that?" Freen asked.

"Well..."

__________________________________________________________\__

A/N:

Hey guys it's your lovely author here,

What do you guys think was the reason Becky and Thia acted like that?