1

A/N: Hey everyone! I really hope you enjoy this story! But please note: obviously there is an age gap so if you aren't into that I suggest you don't read! There will also be some sexual content later in the story. I realize that in real life this is totally inappropriate but this is just a story and is purely for entertainment purposes ONLY.
Also, feel free to leave feedback it is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
💜💜💜
~~~
It was another Sunday, and I awoke to the sounds of the birds chirping outside my half-open window.
I rubbed my tired eyes and threw my  legs over the side of my bed, forcing myself to get up.
As I was walking over to my closet, my mother appeared in my doorway.
"Please dress nicely for Church, Annabelle." She smiled sweetly.
I nodded. "Of course,"
"Thank you sweetheart," She kissed me on the forehead and headed off down the hall.
I combed through my various Sunday dresses made specially for Church which my very religious family attended every. single. Sunday.
I chose the one with the pink roses on it.
I slipped on my white frilly socks and freshly polished black Mary-Janes. Lastly I carefully pulled my blonde hair out of the curlers from the previous night, and swiped pink lip gloss over my lips.
I quickly made my way down the stairs, and my 2 parents were sitting at the table drinking coffee.
"Good morning lovely," my father said, kissing me on the cheek.
"Morning," I said trying to sound as cheerful as possible, sitting down at the empty chair.
"Where's Maria?" I asked.
Maria was my older sister, who barely ever came out of her room since she turned 17.
My parents shot each other angry glances.
"She's in her room," my mother replied, looking at the floor.
To our surprise, Maria came trudging down the stairs.
"I look stupid." She scoffed, pulling at her frilly dress.
"Maria!" My father scolded.
She rolled her eyes.
I had to admit, she did look ridiculous.
"You look wonderful," Mother chimed in.
Maria scoffed at our mom's remark. "Yeah, right."
~
We had arrived to Church and dozens of other families were there. I spotted my friend sitting in the front row with her family. I quickly skipped up the front row and sat behind her.
"Ava," I whispered, tapping her on the shoulder.
She turned around, tossing her long, brunette hair over her shoulder.
"Bella!" She whispered back, waving to me.
"Good morning, everyone," a booming voice came from the microphone at the front of the room.
I glanced at the front and saw a man I had never seen before.
His voice created murmurs around the room.
"I'm Mr. Styles, and it's my honour to announce that I will be your new priest."