8 *mature content*

*This chapter contains sexual content between the 2 characters. If you're not into that than I suggest you don't read this chapter.*
-
Once we arrived upstairs, he carried him into his bedroom and gently set me down on his bed, which had navy blue satin sheets, and smelled of his expensive cologne.
He hovered over me and we stared into each other's eyes. For the first time, I felt like I was wanted, like I was truly loved.
"I-I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He replied with a small smirk.
He moved over so that he was on his side and we were facing each other.
I climbed on top of him and straddled him, continuing where I left off. I slowly unbuckled his belt, not breaking the stare.
Once it was off, I fumbled with the buttons of his khakis, finally undoing it.
I was unsure of what to do next.
Harry saw that in my eyes, so he took control. Starting on my lips, he left a trail of kisses all the way down to below my belly button.
He looked up, waiting to see if it was okay to remove my skirt. I nodded.
He gently rubbed me through the thin fabric of my underwear, earning a moan from me.
He kissed the front, still leaving my underwear on.
Thank God I wore my nice ones today.
I thought to myself, smiling.
"Is that good?" He asked.
"Yes," I moaned. "Amazing."
He smiled in satisfaction.
He reached his hand up to grab my breast and I leaned my head back in pleasure.
He pulled my panties down from underneath me, leaving me feeling exposed. But I felt safe around him.
He slipped off his pants and boxers, revealing his length. I held in a gasp.
"Wait." I said, sitting up.
I licked my palm and reached down for this length. When my hand wrapped around it he moaned. And as soon as I heard that sound I needed to hear it again.
I started to slowly my hand up and down. I had no idea what I was doing but he seemed to be enjoyed it, as he titled his head back and his eyes shut.
"How's that?" I asked him, smirking.
He responded with a moan.
He grabbed my wrist making me stop, and slowly hovered back over me.
"Ready?" He said.
I felt the tip of his length at my entrance.
"Yes, Mr. Styles."
He inserted it, and I felt a pressure in my stomach. It was uncomfortable but within a few seconds that feeling was gone and it was incredible.
He thrusted in and out of me, I moaned so fucking loud, the neighbours probably heard me.
"Belle," he moaned back.
He put a finger on my clit and it felt so, so amazing I couldn't believe it.
"I'm close, Harry." I shuddered.
"Me too, Princess."
He started going faster and faster.
"Come for me, baby," he ordered.
I felt myself getting closer and closer, and finally, I orgasmed. It was so wonderful, like nothing I had felt before.
Harry pulled out and asked me to give him another hand job, so I did until he came all over my hand.
After I cleaned up I came back into his room and lay down on the bed beside him.
"We should do that again sometime," I laughed.
He smiled sweetly at me, and I feel asleep wrapped up in his arms.