13 *mature*

Disclaimer: this chapter contains sexual content, so don't read if you're not comfortable with that! :)
-
We arrived at a hotel, but it wasn't just any regular old hotel. It was beautiful. The lobby had marble floor and luxurious furniture was scattered everywhere. I felt out of place in such a fancy hotel.
"Name please?" The woman behind the counter asked.
"Harry Styles."
"And what a beautiful daughter you have,"
Twice in one day? I just kept smiling.
As me and Harry walked away from the lobby we both looked at each other and laughed. We got into the elevator and we were alone.
"Daddy..." I said, looking up at Harry.
Harry picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I love you. So fucking much." He said. We gazed into each other's eyes, and he leaned in and kissed me. He moved from my lips to my neck, and I let out a moan when he began to kiss the sensitive skin on my neck.
He cupped his hand over my breasts gently and I felt my heart beat quicken.
The elevator doors opened and he quickly set me down and we casually walked out and to our room. Once we were in, he shut the door and pinned me up against it, kissing me again but this time more passionately.
I ran my fingers through his hair.
The way he touched me gave me butterflies.
Harry carried me to the bed and set me down on it. He hovered over me.
"Can I-"
"Yes. Please." I practically begged him to take off my clothes.
"What was that?"
"Please, Daddy, please!" I cried.
I could tell that turned him on.
He removed my clothes gently but roughly at the same time. He kissed my collarbones and made his way down to below my belly button.
He removed my underwear, and there I was, naked in front of him. I felt so vulnerable, but I trusted him.
"Wait," I said.
He stopped.
I sat up and started taking off his clothes. I slowly unbuckled his pants, making sure to look him directly in the eye as I was doing so.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me with uncertainty.
"Yes, I really do." I replied. I was so eager.
He bit his lip and hovered over me once again. I felt the heat of his body radiating onto mine. He reached his hand up and gently stroked my neck.
He put his length into me, and I was immediately overwhelmed with pleasure. I grasped the sheets as hard as I could.
"Holy shit." Harry said, leaning his head back. He thrusted in and out of me.
"Faster." I pleaded.
"What do you say?" He started going in and out of me with more speed.
"Faster, daddy!" I cried.
His thrusts got harder and faster. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes, it felt so incredible.
"Good girl." He grunted.
I smiled widely, biting my lip.
He leaned down to kiss my neck. Our faces were inches apart, and we gazed into each other's eyes. He sucked lightly on the skin of my neck, and soon enough I felt myself getting closer.
"I'm close, Harry."
"Don't come until I say you can, okay? Or else."
I nodded.
He began going faster and faster.
"I know you want it babygirl." He said.
"Oh my god!" I cried out in pleasure as he put a finger on my clit and rubbed it back and forth, while still giving hard thrusts in and out of me. My heart was racing.
"Not until daddy says." Harry said.
It became almost unbearable.
I moaned so loudly. "Yes! Keep going!"
"Not yet. Tell me how badly you want it."
"Daddy, please!" Tears streamed down my face.
"3..2..1.. go." He counted down.
We both came at the same time.
I moaned so loudly. My body shook, overwhelmed with how good it felt.
Sweat dripped down Harry's face.
I desperately tried to catch my breath.
"You were a very good girl, Belle." Harry kissed me gently on my forehead. 
I grinned widely.
"Listen. Annabelle, I love you. More than anything I have ever loved, more than anything I will ever love. You are my everything. I truly love you, in the realest sense." Harry said, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"I-I love you too, Harry."
He traced his finger along my bare back.
I glanced over at the clock, to see that it was 3:30 am. I had completely lost track of time. My family crossed my mind, once again. I felt my stomach knot with anxiousness as the thought of never seeing my mother or sister again.
I turned away from Harry.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Nothing." I answered.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure." I propped myself up on my elbows and smiled, to show him I was 'fine', when I really was the opposite.