5

We went back to the drop ship but when we arrived there was a crowd forming no so far from it.
"Wells!" Clarke screamed as we approached them. Wells was holding a knife at Murphy's throat.
"Let him go" I demanded now in front of him with Clarke and the others by my side.
Wells let go of him.
"Hey enough Murphy" Bellamy said keeping him from assaulting Wells again.
"Octavia are you all right?" He asked worried walking to his sister who was being helped by Monty.
"Yeah"
"Where's the food?" He asked looking at us.
"We didn't make it to Mount Weather" Finn informed him.
"What the hell happened out there" Bellamy questioned.
"We were attacked" I said.
"Attacked?" Wells asked looking at me. "By what?"
"Not what, who" corrected Finn. "Turns out Naomi isn't the last grounder"
"It's true" Clarke stepped in. "Everything we thought about the ground is wrong"
"There are people here. Survivors" I said looking at all the others surrounding us.
"The good news is that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us" Clarke finished.
"Yeah, bad news is the Grounders will" I said looking at her.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?"Wells asked all of the sudden.
"Jasper was hit" Clarke said looking at him. "They took him"
"Where's your wristband" she asked taking his wrist.
"Ask him" He said looking at Bellamy
"How many" I asked walking towards him
"Twenty-four and counting" responded Murphy with his face still covered in blood.

"You idiots" I said facepalming myself remembering what Clarke told us before in the woods about the ark.

"Life support on the Ark is failing" she said looking at Bellamy. "That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again and we need their help against whoever is out there"
"If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them, you're killing us" I finished looking at everybody who was there.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to them. She's one of the privileged and she doesn't even know what they did to us." Bellamy stepped in pointing at me.
"If they come down they'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm, that makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore." He said rising his voice.
"They say they'll forgive our crimes, I say you're not criminals. You're fighters. Survivors. The Grounders should worry about us." He finished practically screaming.
"Yeah" The others agreed.

I scoffed taking my bag from where I left it to
leave.
"What do we do now" Monty asked following behind me with Clarke next to him.
"Now we go after Jasper" Clarke said.

We were in the drop ship getting ready to go find Jasper.
"You're not coming with us" Clarke said to Wells.
"You came back for reinforcements, I'm gonna help" He said back to her.
"Clarke, he's right."
"We need him. So far no one else has volunteered" Monty added.
"I'm sorry Monty, but you're not going either." She said.
"Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend." he said.
"You're too important. You were raised on Farm Station and recruited by Engineering."
"So?" Monty asked
"So food and communication. What's up here is gonna save us all" Clarke said pointing at his head.

She then turned around to look at Finn and I.
"You're ready?" she asked. I nodded wanting to go.
"I'm not going anywhere" Finn said "And neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet"
"So what? We're gonna let Jasper die? Monty asked annoyed by Finn's words.
"That's not gonna happen" then she turned again to Finn "Spacewalker? What a joke. You're really just a coward"
"That's mot an adventure Clarke that's a suicide mission." He defended himself.
I scoffed exiting the tent with Clarke.

We approached Octavia and Bellamy who was cleaning her wound.
"You could've been killed" He said to his little sister.
"She would've been of Jasper didn't help
save her" I said.
"You guys are leaving? I'm coming too" She said getting up from where she seated.
"No, no, no. Noway. Not again" Her brother said objecting.
"He's right. Your leg is just gonna slow us down." I said.

"We're here for you" I said looking at him.
"Naomi what are you doing?" Wells asked from behind Clarke.

Bellamy completely turned around to face me.
"I hear you have a gun" I said wanting to make sure. Hs pulled up his shirt just enough to show me the gun in question.
"Good. Follow me" I said walking past him.

"And why would I do that?" he asked me.
I turned around, he's face was very close to
mine but I didn't care.
"Because you want them to follow you" I said nodding my head towards the prisoners without breaking eye contact. "And right now, they think only one of us is scared." I finished and then I walked away with Clarke and Wells behind me and Bellamy and Murphy not too far behind.

"Those guys aren't just bullies Naomi. They're dangerous criminals." Wells said to me.
"You are all criminals, and I'm counting on it" I responded. Then I glanced behind us at Bellamy and Murphy, them already looking at me. I turned around and continued walking behind Clarke.