🌸The First Glance🌸(💔?)

Ship - Jean (Sean x Jake)

(tw:bullying, timeline-8th grade*jake*+freshman sean, bullies = justin, carter and paul)

italics=thoughts

_______________________________

*Jake's POV...*

       I was on my way to third hour, when all of the sudden I was tripped by the green-eyed brunette. When I fell it had caused a small cut on my ankle, because of the collision of Justin's shoe and mine.

    "Out of my way, freak!" Justin snickered. "I swear, I will tell everyone about-"

    "Hey, back off, shortass!" I heard a deeper voice cut off Justin from behind me, but it was slightly familiar. As Justin scurried away and while I turned around, I saw the calmest, cutest, hottest guy I had ever seen. He had short-medium length black hair, deep brown eyes, and a calm expression on his face.

    As I was looking at him, absorbing his appearance into my mind, the guy asked, "Man, are you okay? That guy is always just looking for a fight with you, I've seen how he acts around you. My name's Sean, by the way, what's your na-"

    Sean and I went silent when we made eye contact. I could feel my face heating up, hearing my thought say 'How is he so damn perfect?' As the tall, breath-taking guy tried to talk to me, he kept on stuttering as if he was malfunctioning. I couldn't figure out what happened, but I was hoping it was love at first sight.

{Help I feel so cringe}

*Sean's POV*

     "Uhh...My name's Jake, and, t-thank you for helping.." Jake stuttered. His light brown eyes and his peach-blonde hair were so cute, his skin looks so smooth, his voice is high-pitched but also deep, he's just too perfect, why would anyone want to bully him?

    "Okay...uhh Can I get your number to, y'know, stay in touch?" I said while turning slightly red.

    It took a while for Jake to respond, but eventually we exchanged numbers and continued going to class. At lunch, it was painful to me to see Jake sitting alone in the cafeteria. I also really didn't have anyone to sit with either, so I started walking up to him.

   "Hey, can I sit here?"

{sorry if this is boring}

*Jake's POV*

   "Sure, I guess, I don't have a reason for you to not, because,like *internal gay panic*, uhh, yeah" I said. 'Nah could I not come up with anything to say'.

   "Okay, erm Jake?" Sean looked up from his blueberry pie.

   "Yes?"

   "Is that the only person that bullies you, or are there more people I don't know of?" He asked.

   "I-, uh, yeah there's 2 others, Paul Govinski and Carter Hailerson"

   "Oh, okay. I don't know how that feels, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here if you need someone to listen. I might be able to make some connections because of my, family issues

   At that moment, I had started to tear up because of 2 reasons. First, someone actually thought of listening to me and understanding me for once. Second, Sean has family issues, which I didn't relate to as well as him since I never really knew my other mum. (In my au, Jake has two mums)

____________________________________

520 words (without letter)

Thanks for reading! I will make a part two and maybe even 3 of this, but it might take a while since I haven't been feeling well. I'll continue this as soon as possible, but have a good day^^

                                                                                        -seansguardianangel💻