😏The So-Called Dream💚❤

(if u can't tell, this is henriam(bc of the title)

(anyways, smut warning cuz y'all are horny)

________________________________________

Henry's POV

   It was a good yet weird dream. The dream had Liam, me, Drew, and Jake having a sleepover. We were all up at 2am playing Fnaf 4 with the new multiplayer update, and after a bit Jake said he was tired, so he went upstairs, and Drew decided to go up with him.

   "Jesus, IF Y'ALL ARE MAKING OUT I WILL GET THE HOLY WATER!" Liam said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. "I'm dating Sean, tomato," Jake whisper-shouted "and shut up, my mom and Milo are sleeping."

   All of the sudden, I found myself alone, sharing an air-mattress, with LIAM. As he was sleeping, I saw him shaking with a scared expression on his face, so I tried to wake him up by poking his cheek. It wasn't working, and he was starting to tear up, so I slid over right next to him and gently hugged him, but to my surprise, he woke up and hugged me back. I was starting to blush, until he silently kissed my forehead. It caught me off guard, so I froze for a few seconds. I felt like I had to one-up him, so I moved closer to him and kissed him softly on his dragonfruit-flavored lips. I saw him starting to blush really hard, so I started to move back until he stopped me and put my chest onto his.

   "Liam I-" As I was speaking, Liam pulled me into a French kiss and took off his shirt. He didn't have a full-on six pack, but you could definitely tell that he wasn't weak. I got flustered really quickly, especially when he took off my shirt. When he let go of the kiss, I couldn't help but let out a small moan. I was going to say something, but this bitch cut me off and started gently biting my neck. His canines were sharp, so every time he bit me there was a small twinge of pain, but it sort of felt nice.

    Before I knew it, the gentle bites turned into rough sucking down my collarbone. "L-liam...i-it hurts a bit-" I was cut off by my moan from Liam pulling off my pants, leaving me only in my boxers. Liam had already taken off his boxers, revealing his raw dick. It encouraged me to do the same, so I did.

I feel so cringe but anyway 3rd person POV now

   "A-Ahh~" Henry moaned as Liam straddled Henry's legs across his lap. Henry gasped as the tomato-vampire slowly thrusted into Henry's hole. Henry let out a small moan every time Liam thrusted harder and harder, almost pounding the lettuce-brain to shredds. Liam took out his dick and started scissoring Henry with 2 fingers, and slowly sliding in his 3rd. Henry started moaning really loudly, so Liam gave him more hickeys and kisses to shut him up.

it was only then that Henry realized...

...

...

...

this was never a dream..!

__________________________________________

hii pookies! this oneshot was a change, henriam instead of mostly jean. anyways, thank you for reading this and my other book (if you have). bubye!

                                               -seansguardianangel💻