🌸Regrouped💔

ship- jean?

(this was after episode 9-10 (before jake was let back in the club))

(FNAF music reference (you'll see what I mean))

________________________________

   Jake's POV

   No one ever listens anymore. Drew can't talk to me because he moved to Indonesia, Henry and Liam are visiting him, the club just, yeah.., and my madre (mom) is too busy at work overnight.

   "Jake, can I come in?" My mom was at the door. I was surprised that she was becoming more fluent in English, since our family's first language was Spanish(hc).

   "Alright, madre, come in!"

   "Jesus, Jake, your room is a mess, clean it!" My mom judged.

   "Mom, I'm busy right now, I'll do it later.."

   "Do it now or i'll take your phone away for a week." My mom was getting more tense.

   "I'll do it soon-"

   "DO IT!" She screamed.

   "I'M BUSY LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted back.

   "DO YOU WANT TO GO TO YOUR DAD'S?!" She threatened.

   "I WOULD RATHER GO THERE THAN HERE, I HATE YOU!" The last part slipped out. My mom recoiled as I said it..

   "¡TE ODIO, JAKE! ¡OJALÁ NUNCA TE TENÍA DE NIÑA, SOLO DEJA ESTA CASA, PERRA ENGRANCA!" My mom shouted back.

   "¡SEGURO, YA QUE DE TODOS MODOS NO SABÍAS POR LO QUE HE ESTADO PASANDO ESTOS DÍAS!" I ran out of the house and called my dad.

   "Dad, can you pick me up, I got in a fight with mom and I'm not allowed in the house for a while..." I stuttered. My dad didn't have much, but he was a lot kinder than mom..

   Sean's POV

   I felt horrible about what happened between Jake and his mom, I heard everything since we live right next to each other, and his window was slightly opened. I know the club disagrees since they don't have proof of it, but I know that he didn't mean what he said. I saw him run outside when he basically got kicked out of his house, so I decided that I'm going to go out there to check on him, so hopefully he's alright..

   Jake's POV

   "Jake..?" I heard from behind me and my tears. I turn around to see..SEAN? What was he doing here, I thought he hated me because of what happened.

   "Y-yeah?" I stuttered from crying.

   "I overheard what happened with your mom, I couldn't tell what was said at the end, but I can tell that it wasn't good..at all. I just want to know if you're okay-"

   "N-no Sean, I'm perfectly fine-"

   "Jake, you're not fine, please tell me what's going on, out and inside of school.." Sean declared. I finally had someone to listen to what was going on. I explained what happened any why I said the things in the audio, how my parents recently divorced, the bullying, and how I had trouble choosing which friends to keep.

   "It's just hard trying to keep everyone happy and not let anyone down. I don't really want to continue being friends with Drew and the guys, but they have always protected me. I want to be friends with the club again, but they won't let me explain, let alone look at them. It's always Drew OR Hailey, but it can never be Drew AND Hailey, can it?" I started crying uncontrollably from finally being able to let everything out to someone who made me feel understood.

   "Jake...why didn't tell me before this? Is there a specific reason that-"

   "I thought I could handle it by myself..."I forced out.

   "I think I know someone who can help you, follow me, alright?" I felt my face heat up as Sean held my hand and started running towards..Rosemeadow High?

   After they made it to Rosemeadow High...

   "Sooo, why are we in a room with instruments that isn't the music club room, Sean?" I asked.

   "There's a person that has gone through almost the exact same scenario as you. He just moved here, so let me introduce you to-" Sean was cut off by me shrieking of happiness from seeing my old best friend again.

   "MAX?! I THOUGHT YOU MOVED!" I ran over to him as tightly as I could. "I MISSED YOU!"

   " I missed you too, Jakey!" Max shed a tear of happiness.

   "Wait, do you two already know each other?" Sean was really confused.

   "We were best friends before I moved to Germany, we've stayed in contact ever since. We never thought we would see each other again though.." I let go of Max slowly. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you two to join us instead of those music bitches that wouldn't bother to listen to Jake?"

   "I'll do whatever Jake does.." Sean blushed slightly as he spoke, causing Max to look back and forth between Sean and I, making me slightly flustered (iykyk).

   "I'd love too, it'll give us a great opportunity for a small bit of..revenge~?" I said with a plan up my sleeve. "We could perform at the band competition as our own, and if we win, it'll teach them to actually listen to people.."

   "You read my mind, Jake. Let's start writing this song, then.." Max said while I took my songbook out of my pocket.

   "I'll do it, I have an idea for the base of it." I started quickly writing down the lyrics that came to my mind.

   21 minutes later...

   "Alright, I finished it! Who wants to read it?" I was confident in the lyrics, I just knew that they would make us win if we performed perfectly.

   "We'll read it!" Max and Sean read the lyrics closely, "I love yo- I MEAN IT-" Sean said. Sean and I started turning red.

   "Ooh~!" Max smirked, causing Sean and I to blush harder. "Anyway, I like the song a lot, we'll perform it on Friday, right?"

   "Alright, see y'all then!" I hollered. I started walking to my dad's house, excited for the competition.

_________________________________

   hii! i will make a part 2 of this, i just didn't want to make this too long since it's already around 1k words, bubye guys, maids, and mainly gays!

                           -seansguardianangel💻