🌸The First Glance🌸(💔?)Pt.2

Hey there! This is part two to 'The first glance' and the timeline is after school on the same day at the start of this chapter. Thank you!

____________________________________

*Sean's POV*

   "Bye Jake! I'll see you tomorrow!" I called out to Jake as both of us left. I couldn't help but think about him the whole walk home, I think that he might need some help with not listening to the people that have bullied him for I don't know how long. I don't know why I care so much, but it just seems as if I've known Jake my whole life. 'It's just the phase of meeting someone for the first time, I'll get over it, right?' Is what I tried to tell myself, but that didn't turn out true

   1 week later...

   It's already been a week, and I just realized that this isn't a phase of friendship...I'm in love with him. I can't help but stay awake right now thinking about Jake, even though it's 2:46 in the morning.

beep! beep!

   I got a text from Jake. It said...

__________________________________________________________________________

Jakey ♥- Sean, can we talk?

-yeah sure, wassup?

Jakey ♥- there's something I should probably tell u

- sure, go on?

Jakey ♥- Sean, I'm...

Jakey ♥- i'm trans. My birth gender was female...

HEADS UP! THIS WILL NOT BE TRUE FOR ANY OTHER ONESHOTS!

- Jake that's perfectly okay! I'll support u no matter what happens!

Jakey ♥- do u really mean that?

-of course hon

Jakey ♥- did u just call me 'hon'?

-Jake I need to tell you smth as well...

Jakey ♥- wut?

____________________________________________

   I thought about if I should tell him or not, but I didn't think it was a good idea to tell him over text. I decided to ask him to meet somewhere.

____________________________________________

-can u meet me at rosemeadow park?

Jakey ♥- Sure ig?

-alr ty

____________________________________________

Fast forward to them talking at the park

   *Jake's POV*

   "Jake, are you offended by the fact that I was surprised when you told me that you were trans? If it is to you, I'm really sorry." Sean apologized. I love him, yes, but I don't like the fact he apologizes about everything that isn't his fault.

   "Sean... stop apologizing to me for things you cannot control, it makes me feel bad for you because it makes me think that you think you're the problem, when you aren't"

   "Why does it hurt you that much anyway, I'm not really important to anyone s-"

   "YOU'RE IMPORTANT TO ME!" I cut Sean off by accident, but it felt right to say what I did...I don't even know anymore, this is just a so confusing.

   "Do you really mean that Ja-"

   I hugged Sean as warmly as I could, I hated the fact that he thinks so lowly of himself, and doubts that I think he's important. I just wish I could make him think better of himself, so I knew that the only way to do this was to tell him.

   "Sean, you are the world to me, I love you and I have since we met, and it hurts so much to see you think lowly of yourself when you don't see how amazing you are!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

After I had said everything, Sean did something that I will never, ever forget. He moved my arms from his waist to his neck, and then gave me the most gentle kiss that I had ever seen.

   When Sean finally let go after a minute, he whispered, "That's why I came here Jake, I brought you here with me so I could tell you everything, I love you, hon~"

_______________________________________

   Thanks for reading this chapter as well as the first one! It's been fun actually having random motivation from nowhere. Anyways, I will not make a part 3, but I will take more oneshot recommendations! Also, I made Sean call Jake 'hon' because of his hair and skintone combo since it's similar to honey but not quite🍯.bubye!

                                                                                       -seansguardianangel💻

QUICK UPDATE! I recently had less motivation to continue this but I'm working on the new oneshot as much as I can. It will be angst, with certain triggers soo yeah. bubye🥰!