😏Gaming Night😏

(Yay i'm finally horny enough to write this)

   (I feel sick while writing this but anyway I'll carry on to the story...)

   (This smutshot is Jean but the next oneshot will be drake for y'all)

   (Top-Sean, Bottom-Jake)

__________________________________________

   (Sean's POV)

   "Jake, how are you so good at Genshin? You've literally played for 2 hours, and it's your first time playing!" I shouted.

   "Sean, I'm just better, and you don't know the controls. Let me help yo-" The peach-haired boy reached across me to show me the controls, but I intentionally grabbed Jake's arm and laid it across my empty lap.

   "I guess playing Genshin won't be your only first time tonight~!" Sean said while turning even more horny by the second.

   (Let's get right to the 👉👌)

   "Ahh~," Jake moaned as I pulled him into a passionate french kiss. I let go of his lips for a second, and as he gasped for air, I started sucking his neck. I could hear him breathing shakily as I started to leave marks on his collarbone. "Sean, can you be a bit more g-gentle..?" Jake stuttered while heavily breathing.

   "Alright, since you asked!" I said as I started to take off my shirt. I caught Jake staring at me while I did so, so I put my arms around Jake as I started to feel under his shirt. His skin was so smooth, almost as soft as his short, wavy hair. As Jake moaned quietly while I started to take off his shirt, I could tell his face was a blushing mess.

   "Jake, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked for the third time.

   "Yes, but don't pound me into shards, okay?" Jake replied.

 "No promises, hon!" I started to unzip Jake's pants, both me and him were blushing like crazy as I started to stroke his member through his boxers. I pulled off my dark-grey cargo pants and started biting Jake's lips until they bled slightly. He was whimpering while I did so, but I could also tell that he was enjoying it, so I pulled down his boxers and shortly after I did the same with mine. I started to straddle Jake across my waist to make it easier to line up his hole with my dick. I could tell that Jake was already hard, so I slowly slipped my cock up his hole.

   "Ahh~, Sean, g-go harder~!" Jake panted. After maintaining a steady pace for a few minutes, I started to speed up and thrust harder and deeper. I could tell Jake was going through both pain and pleasure, but overall he was enjoying it. After about 10 more minutes, I saw Jake starting to cum and moan louder, so I switched from my dick to using my fingers. I could tell it satisfied Jake less with just 2 fingers, so without a warning I slipped in my 3rd finger.

   Jake yelped from the pain, but moaned from how pleasant it was at the same time. He started clinging on to me tighter and tighter, not wanting it to end. I started roughly biting Jake's neck again, which left clear marks but neither of us cared anymore. We were just going to enjoy our first time.

   (When they ✨finished✨)

   Me and Jake swapped clothes for the night after we showered together, and we cuddled the whole night until we fell asleep. We slept for around 4 hours that night, but it was definitely worth it. Me and Jake promised each other we would continue this soon, and we left for school. But what will everyone at school think of Jake's neck?

________________________________________

   hiya everyone! this chapter actually took the least amount of time than any other one, since I randomly got more motivation from friends. anyways, i hope you are having a great day/night. If you want to see any other ships, I will allow most except Jailey, Joey, Saisy, and basically anything involving Zoey. bubye!

                                                                           -seansguardianangel 💻

   (I want more recommendations from y'all, so that would be great. Thank yar!)