Katie?!

Katie's pov:
I walked to the school I used to go I looked around to see if no one recognized me, I didn't want to talk to then about what happened... I turned around again and that's when I saw Tamara, I didn't hesitate before I knew I flew in her arms. I didn't know this would be so emotional for me, I started crying but it were good tears, I was happy.

Normal pov:

Ta: Katie, omg you're back! I really missed you.
K: I missed you too, but please don't let my parents know I'm here, I don't really want to talk to my mom after what happened...
Ta: yk, when I didn't see you in class I asked Lucas where you were he said that you were there the day before so I got worried bcs you didn't say anything to me-
K: I'm so so sorry it won't happen again.
Ta: don't worry about it I had to keep an eye on you.
K: don't be sorry! I it was my choice to keep you in the dark, after what happened with Lucy...
Ta: well, great things happened after it...
K: OMG! tell me all about it!
Ta: let's go to the Starbucks, and get you a coffee first you look exhausted.
K: I am, but won't your dad be mad if you skip school?
Ta: he'll understand, but why don't you stay with us until you're ready to go back to where you want?
K: well talk about that later, now tell me the good things!
Ta: so I moved into Tim's house with him. My aunt Angela has a new kid. And I think that Lucas likes me...
K: omg, that's great but Lucas isn't he THE jerk of the school?
Ta: well yeah, but I think he has a heart after all, he even called me his princess, and about that I'm worried about my dad...
K: why? Isn't he happy?
Ta: well I don't know he always was protective of me but not like this...
K: and you don't like that?
Ta: I don't know maybe I do-
Tamaras phone rang*
Tamara picked up the phone and answered. It was Tim...
Ta: hey dad, how are you?
T: I'm good but why did school just call me about you not being there?
Ta: I'm so sorry but I saw Katie and you know... I couldn't just walk to school.
T: Okay, I get it but we'll talk about it later, stay safe, I love you princess.
Ta: I love you to dad. Be safe and get those jerks.
T: will do!
End phone call*
K: I'm sorry for getting you into trouble.
Ta: don't be. Erm what do you want to do?
K: can we go to the mall?
Ta: Yeah sure! It's been a long time ago since we were there.
K: you know with that dress you ripped bcs you couldn't get out of it?!
Ta: that was so funny!
Tamara and Katie went to the mall the rest of the day and went to Tim's house around 5pm.
K: so... I really enjoyed today and I'm sorry for getting you in trouble I'm gonna grab some stuff at my moms and then fly back to San Francisco.
Ta: it doesn't matter I mean I probably would get in trouble with my dad if you didn't show up... but that's another story for another day. I love you and good luck I hope I can see you again.
K: you can't get rid of me if you tried.
Ta: well I guess your cab is here.
They said there goodbyes and Katie went back to San Francisco.