Tim did these things too?

Tim's pov:
T: When I was younger, I struggled a lot with my family and especially with my dad... he beat me up sometimes, and I even remember him slamming my head against the wall... I was desperate and lost in my thoughts, so I grabbed my scissors from my pencil case and placed them to my ankle so my dad or mom couldn't see them, I also smoked when it was to bad then I would cut and smoke, when my mom found out about this she kicked me out... so I lived 24/7 with my father... it only got worse, and there were times I had to protect Genny... and police work gave me peace..

Normal pov:
Ta: I'm sorry, dad...
T: Well, I am too..
Ta: Why?
T: Because I didn't look at you enough to see these things happen and because I scare you most of the time with my job...
Ta: You couldn't have known I'm always in my room, and I understand that it gives you peace. You can put people away who treat people like your dad treated you...
T: Yeah, do you have something that gives you peace?
Ta: Not really... drawing?
T: Yeah, and you're really good at it, and besides, we need a baby room and a babysitter...
Ta: Yeah, but idk babysitting isn't as exciting as it was...
T: Then you can stop, don't give yourself more stress by doing things you don't like. Do you want a therapist?
Ta: No, I'm not good at those things.
T: Okay, and do you think that you'll stop doing sh if you have those things in range?
Ta: I already thought of that. Do you mind keeping track of them?
T: No sure, but I think that there is someone else who wants to see you...
Ta: Sure, Angela, you can come in.
Angela came in and hugged Tamara.
Ta: Hey, thank you for coming, I'm so sorry that I let you wait outside...
Ang: Don't worry about it. Tim, do you mind getting me a bottle of water?
T: No sure.
Tim left, and Angela sat down on the chair.
Ta: How long do I have to wait until I'll be a big sister?
Ang: I don't know, she's letting us wait...
Ta: Are you on maternity leave yet?
Ang: I'm starting tomorrow, so I can nest.
Ta: I'm so sorry for all this. Thank you for keeping an eye on my dad, though.
Ang: Don't worry about it. Hey, do you know what name you guys are picking for the baby?
Ta: Yeah, I do. Why?
Ang: Could you please tell me?
Ta: Nope, nice try.
They laughed, and Tim came back with some water for Angela.
T: What did I miss?
Ang: Thanks for the water.
T: You're welcome.
Ta: Well, that's a secret...
T: Sure,...
The doctor said that Tim and Tamara could leave, so Tim signed her out, and they went to Tim's house, the ride was silent.
Ta: You know what furniture you want in the room?
T: Some beige neutral colors.
Ta: we can work in a Winnie the pooh theme?
T: I love that idea!
Ta: And then a German shepherd next to the cradle.
T: You want a dog?
Ta: Yeah, they're fun.
T: Yeah, when I had Kojo, I was outside all the time, playing and sleeping.
Ta: See, dogs are fun.
T: Yeah, but let us wait until Liv is born and settled.
Ta: Sure, can you give me a ride to the paint shop?
T: Yeah, come on.
In the car, Tamara was searching for cute paintings from Winnie the pooh, and she found a few she wanted to combine, in the paint shop, they got the colors and furniture they liked and went back home, Tim put the furniture together and Tamara paint the walls, they worked the whole night until Tim's alarm went of to show that he needs to get up and get ready for work.
T: shit is it already morning?
Ta: evidently...
T: Are you good to stay here alone until I come back? Or do you want to come with me?
Ta: sounds nice, but are you going to concentrate with that less sleep?
T: I don't know...
Ta: Why don't you call in sick or go on maternity leave?
T: You're right. I'll call in sick.
Tim called in sick, and they finished the baby room and then went to bed

TIME SKIP TO 3 DAYS LATER:
It was morning, and Tim and Tamara were both sleeping in since it was weekend, until Tim got called by someone he got his phone and looked at the ID.
T: Angela? OMG, ANGELA!
Tamara woke up from Tim screaming and ran to his room.
Ta: What about Angela?
T: she's calling!
Ta: Just pick up!
T: Okay, okay!
On the phone:
Ang: Finally, you're answering.
T: Yeah, sorry, everything alright?
Ang: Well, no, this baby decided to come when Wesley is out of town for a client.
T: So?
Ang: I'm in Labor dumbass.
T: Right, are your kids at school?
Ang: mhmm( she had a contraction) noh, and bring T!
T: I sure will. We're on our way.
Ang: Thanks...
End of phone call
T: Get in the car we're going to Angela's.
Ta: omg is she in labor?
T: Yeah, you bring the kids to school. I'll bring Angela to the hospital.
Ta: Okay, sarge.
Tim gave Tamara a side eye.
Ta: Sure, dad.
T: much better.
They got in the car and went to Angela's house. lucky for Angela that Tim has a key for the house.
T: we're here!
Ang: Finally!
AK(Angela's kids): Uncle Tim and Tamtam!
Ta: Hey guys, I need you two to get ready for school.
AK: Okay!
T: So, how far are the contractions apart?
Ang: idk I lost count.
T: Okay, I'm getting you to a hospital.
Tim brought Angela to the hospital, and on the way there, he tried to call Wesley but couldn't reach him.
Tamara got the kids ready for school and called Nyla to get her a car and bring the kids to school
Ny: Hi T, how are you?
Ta: At this moment? Freaked out.
Ny: Why?
Ta: Angela is in labor, and I need to bring the kids to school, but I don't have a car, and the school is too far to walk to get in time...
Ny: Hey, don't panick. Are you at Angela's?
Ta: Yeah...
Ny: I'm on my way!
Nyla brought Angela's kids to school and Tamara to the hospital.

Tamaras pov:
When I walked into the hospital, I asked at the counter where Angela and my dad would be, but they wouldn't let me go to them, so I just walked down the hall and called Tim.