Chapter 1

Lance just moved into his new neighborhood. It was quiet and safe. He had to say bye to his old friends and say hello to new ones! His mom told him and Veronica that they will be going to the same and new high school. Lance was excited because he had very few friends and many enemies in his old school. Veronica on the other hand was sad because she was like the star in their old school.

    It was a beautiful and sunny Monday. Today was the day Lance would go to his new high school. Lance finished his breakfast and got dressed. "Hurry up!" Said Veronica who was finally accepting her new fate of going to a new high school. "Im almost done!" Said lance rushingly. Now, it was finally time. Lances mom dropped him off with Veronica. As soon as lance looked at his high school, he new that drama was waiting for him.

PART 2 NEW FRIENDS

When lance stepped foot in the building, he saw a poster. The poster said "Available Clubs!" "Looks pretty cool, huh" said a student. Lance looked over who it was. "Hi! My name is Pidge and here is my friend, Hunk! I never seen you around? Are you new?" Lance quickly nodded looking for some new friends.

"Looking to tryout for the music club?" Said Pidge. Lance nodded again but this time less agitated. "Come with us! We will show you around the school". Lance finally felt comfortable in his new school.

Words: 253 (this is my first time writing a story, I hope you like it!)