Chapter 13

It's been a week since the incident.

Lance has been absent for a week. No on new what he has been doing at home and who was taking care of him.

Only one person new other than his family members. Keith. Keith has been visiting lance after school. Lance has been resting.

If lance ever needed to go to the bathroom. Keith had to carry him or help him to the bathroom. Then Keith would drop off lance to the entrance and close the door. Keith would wait outside until lance had knocked the door.

One knock means "open the door, I'm finished"
Two knocks means "I feel like I'm gonna faint, please open the door quickly, please"
Three knocks means "I need something"

Keith has never gotten two knocks before. Keith was like a member of the McClain family. When it was dinner time, Keith wouldn't eat, instead, he would bring a plate and feed Lance. Keith would eat in the car or at home if lance was cooperating.

"Open, lance..." Keith said

"Ahhh" lance said opening his mouth.

"Good boy" said Keith

Keith had to try acting lance was a child in order to have the patience with him.

"Im dizzy, Keith"

"Alright, I'll get you a glass of hot water. Just wait, alright?"

"Of course, its not like I can anyways... im so dizzy"

Keith got up and heading towards the lances door.

"Wait." Lance said

"You need something?" Keith asked

"I just wanted to say... thank you. Thank you for taking care of me in this condition. I also wanted to say that, I love you, sweetheart"

Keith finally showed a smile.

"Of course, its my "im sorry" for pushing you so hard"

Lance showed a frown.

Lance didn't want Keith to remember that moment. That moment would scar him. Lance was the type of person to let go of mistakes in the past.

"Alright..." said lance

Keith then left the room.

Lance lies down.

What could I do without him? Thought lance.

Keith came back with a cup of water.

"Here, drink a lot, darling"

"Thank you, sweetheart" said lance with a smile

Keith kissed lance on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, lance. I'm the reason your on your bed most of the time everyday. Your skipping school because of me."

Lance looked at Keith.

"It wasn't your fault, remember?"

"But I was the person who pushed you!" Sis sleuth franticly"

Lance reached for Keith's hand, Keith helped him out by giving his hand to him.

"Cuddles. Please? I'm tired and I want to sleep with you before you go..."

"Alright, lance"

Lance moved for Keith.

"Is that enough space for you?" Asked lance

"Of course darling, don't worry about me... just go to sleep"

"Alright, love you"

"I love you too, darling"

Then, lance drifted off.

Keith thought that maybe he would sleep aswell.

A little nap would hurt, I mean, I am with someone I love thought Keith.

Then, both of them went sleeping off.

2 hours later and lance woke up.

"Ugh, my head hurts..."

Huh? Why is Keith still here thought lance

Lance didn't mind. Maybe Keith slept in. It's 9:00 and he should be going home by now

Maybe I will let him sleep with me tonight. Plus, Shiro is not home by 11:00 anyways thought lance

Lance moved position and hugged Keith.

Lance thought Keith was asleep, Keith was awake. And he just witness what lance did. Lance never lied about loving him. Keith just had to test him first.

"I love you, Keith"

I love you too, lance thought Keith