Chapter 3

Lance saw Keith as a normal student while everyone else saw him as trouble. People around them couldn't hear what lance and Keith were talking about so they thought that lance wanted to join Keith in his mischief things. They were wrong. Everyone thought Keith was bad and mad. Keith was just a misunderstand boy. He was the younger brother of professor Shirogane or Shiro for short. Keith's parents had abandoned him and Shiro when they were little. Keith was still to young to understand what was happening around him.

Shiro, was told to take care of Keith. Their mom had left them at night. Their dad died of cancer. Shiro and Keith guest their mom left them because she didn't accept their fathers death so early. Shiro was seen as a smart boy so he was enrolled to school. He wanted Keith to come with him so he saved money to enroll him too. But because Keith wasn't very social with other kids, he acted differently around them. Such as, hitting, yelling, and being mad easily. Because of his actions at a young age, it created his character growing up. He had some little scars of the fights he had as a teen. But their was this big scar on his cheek. Everyone thought he had fallen or had a serious battle. Keith wasn't comfortable telling anyone so he let them spread rumors about his scar.

Keith had a mullet. All the boys made fun of him while the girls were creating silly hair styles in their stupid brain. If Keith was being bullied by anything, Shiro was to be told quickly. Shiro was Keith's only guardian. Keith tried to lower Shiros worries by just trying to keep himself together and not get into any fights. That wouldn't always happened. He would usually yell first then hit. But he would always win. He would usually be in fights with another boy named James Griffen. James was a spoiled teen kid who thought everyone and everything he wanted was his. Of course, not everything is his. James was always jealous of keith being the younger brother of Shiro. He would usually interfere with Shiro and Keith's talking. Although Shiro never noticed, keith was always watching.
Words:376