Chapter 10

(Before this chapter starts, I just wanted to say thank you for reaching this far!)

It was the next day. Lance was very excited to go to school because he wanted to see his boyfriend, keith.

Lance never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. This was very new to him. He didn't know what to react after Keith kissed him.

Lance couldn't wait to see him.

On the other hand, Keith didn't even know if he should see Lance. He kissed lance. But without that kiss, he would have never shown his love to lance.

But with the help of Shiro, Keith finally decided to go to school.

Shiro told Keith he wouldn't be home today because he had kids to tutor. Shiro gave Keith 10$ to use for dinner. Shiro said he might wanna get pizza, it was 10% off on thursdays.

Keith didn't mind, he always ate pizza once a week and that day was today.

Maybe Keith can invite lance again.

Lance told his family about Keith of course. They support him in every way because Veronica also liked a girl named Acxa.

It was finally time for school, lance was packing his homework, books, and computer.

Keith was helping Shiro get ready the car. He already put his stuff in his backpack last night.

(Skipping in time cause I'm lazy)

The bell rang and lance went to science class, his hated class because lotor was there. Keith was also there but still, lotor presence around lance made lance uncomfortable.

Lotor is still trying to win lances love but little did he know lance and Keith were already together. Their love is going around the whole school. The teachers don't really mind, as long as you do good in your studies, they will approve.

When word of lance and Keith being a couple spread to James and lotor, they were furious. I think you can imagine what their face was like. James was about to punch someone while lotor was mad as fuck.

Still, they both tried to win poor little lances love.

Keith and allura protected him from any harm those two were gonna do. From all his previous fights with them, they both tried to stay away from Keith as much as possible.

It was lunch time and lance brought the tacos Shiro made.

"Hey lance, what are you eating today?" Said Pidge

"Some tacos Shi- I mean my mom made" said lance.

No one knew about him going to Keith's house other than Veronica, allura, and romelle. They kept that secret very good.

Keith notice lance eating the tacos. He couldn't hold in his blushing. He was like a red tomato.

Lance sat next to keith everyday and every time he had the chance.

Sometimes when lance feels very tired from studying, he would lean his head onto Keith's shoulder again.

Keith didn't mind, he got used to it eventually.

But this wasn't always about Keith and lance. It would be sometimes about Allura and Romelle. They were a very healthy and cute couple. Everyone knew as soon as they got together.

Lance always loved a good lesbian wholesome couple. Heck, he had Veronica x Acxa as his favorite couple. But they aren't together... yet.

Fun fact, on valentines, lance received 3 gifts from three different people. Lotor, James, and Keith.
He loved Keith's gift the most. He also felt bad for lotor and James. He didn't want them to feel bad so he said thank you and walked away.

Keith gave lance some roses. Lances second favorite flower, his first was juniberry flowers. But they were very rare to find these days. They went extinct when lance was 5 years old.

Anyways, Keith invited Lance to come over but his time lance said no and wanted to invite Keith to come to his house instead.

Keith said yes.

Finally school was over.

"Bye Keith!" Said lance

"Bye lance" said Keith

*keith got home*

Hey lance?

...

Yeah?

When should I come to your house today.

Whenever, just not after 7:00

Alright, cya later. Bye darling~

Bye, Keith

Lance couldn't believe it, Keith called him "darling," I guess couple names were coming along to their relationship. Lance didn't mind. He always loved this type of love .

Maybe I'll call him sweetheart for his couple name. Maybe he will like it thought lance.

Keith couldn't believe either, he called lance darling!? Sometimes, Keith couldn't believe himself when he does these type of stuff. Keith had to get ready to meet lances parents.

He wanted to look formal. Not to formal though.

Words:765