Chapter 9

Its been 5 month since that scary moment. Everyday allura and Keith would watch out for lance. Sometimes even Shiro, Pidge, and hunk. Allura has told Pidge and hunk what happened.

Lances first class of the day was Math. Atleast Keith was there. But lotor and James didn't have math class on the morning.

Thank god thought Lance. Lance was more careful of his surroundings.

Keith was literally like a bodyguard for lance. Everywhere lance went, Keith went there too. Other people started to notice it. One time, one of the other students was talking to Keith about something. Lance wasn't aloud to hear.

Lance couldn't make out what they were saying so he just gave up.

The day was over and everyone was walking or waiting to go home. Before lance started walking to his moms car, Keith stopped him and gave him a letter.

"What's this?" Said lance

"Its my address." Said Keith

Keith gave lance his address? That's weird.

"But why?" Stated lance.

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me and shiro at our house. Its like a mini date. That's all."

A mini date? Did Keith like me back? Thought lance.

"Oh uhm... I would have to ask my mom if I can go. Here, let me give you something."

Lance got out a sticky note and wrote his number on it. He gave it to Keith when he was done.

"Here, its my number. When you go home you can text me when I can come and what I should bring for shiro as a thank you gift."

Keith was flabbergasted that lance gave him his number.

"Oh uhm.. yeah! Ill text you tonight. Dont worry I told shiro about you. Your no new person to him."

Lance and Keith were looking at each other in the eye.

Lances mom was here, he had to go home. Lance and Keith said their goodbyes.

"Ooooooo~ someone's in love~" said Romelle with allura.

Romelle and allura were watching from the back.

"Oh shut up lesbians" said Keith.

"Come on Keith, we all know you like him. The way you look at him and how you act around him. It reminds me of allura and me back then"

"Plus why do you like him?" Said allura.

"I dont know, he's just so kind, so smart, funny, supportive. I just want his love" said Keith

Romelle and Allura looked at each other.

"Well Keith, that's the sound of love. And your in it. Good luck! If you need any advice just call us."

Shiro was waiting for Keith.

"Come on Keith! We are getting ready to go home!"

Keith said bye to Romelle and Allura.

"Hey Shiro, lance might be coming to our house for dinner today."

"Oooooo~ sounds like my little brother has a mini date and I'm third wheeling"

"Shut up Shiro, and yeah, its kinda like a mini date but your here"

"So what's for dinner then?" Said Shiro

"I dont know, Lance likes tacos, but he prefers garlic knots and I don't know what those are!"

"I guess we will have to go with the tacos instead" said Shiro.