Chapter 4

Keith and Lance were given the challenge to work together and make a teal color liquid. Lance was given the job to tell Keith what potions to put first and last while Keith of course was the person to pour the potions together. If they do not succeed, they would not be given a good grade in chemistry. "Okay! Put in the color green" said lance. Keith pours the color green into the empty glass. "Now pour the color blue" said lance. Keith put in the color blue but he poured in a little too much. It turned into a dark blue. The professor gave lance and Keith another shot. This time Keith was extra careful not to disappoint Lance. This time, they made the color teal. Surprisingly, Keith and Lance were the only team that managed to succeed in what color they were going for. Lances first class was a success.
Lance was given an A. Keith was given an A too. Lance said bye to Keith and went on too his next class, math class. His favorite class.

When he went to math class, he saw allura. "Hey lance! Come sit next to me!" Lance hurried over and sat next too his crush. Poor lance didn't realize that someone already had feelings for him. "Hey allura! Didn't know you would be here." Allura answers back, "and I could say the same to you!" They both laughed with each other. Lances body felt like butterflies flying in his stomach. "Oh! Remeber Keith? Me and him were in the same class for chemistry. We were partnered with each other." Allura looked at him. "Keith? Did he hurt you? What did he do to you?" Lance looked at her. " he didn't do anything to me, we just made a potion for chemistry. I asked if we could be friends and he said yes!" Allura looked at lance but this time with a smile. "I knew their was some good in him" said Allura. "Oh!" Said allura. "What is it?" Said lance. "Did I ever tell you? I have a girlfriend. Because we are friends I thought I might tell you my love life." Lance looked at her, but with a sad smile. He couldn't believe it. His crush already had a lover. Even worse she was also lesbian.
Words:389