Chapter 2

Pidge and hunk showed Lance the lockers, the bathrooms, his classes, etc. "Thanks!" Said Lance. "Happy to help!" Said Pidge. "So, friends?" Ask lance eagerly. Pidge nodded. Lance was very happy to make two friends on the first day of school. Lance was walking and looking at his paper to where his classes were. Until, he accidentally bumped into someone.

Lance, lance unfortunately bumped into the school bully, Keith Kogane. "Sorry!" Said lance. Keith turned around. Everyone around them looked shockingly. Everyone thought Keith would beat lance up. But instead, Keith helped lance. Everyone was surprised. "It's okay..." said Keith. Keith tried to friend lance but another student tried to get lance away from the situation.

Allura, the top student in every class. "Sorry Keith, lance over here is a newcomer! Don't want to make any drama right? I'll just take him" lance was rather confused because he wanted to be friends with Keith. "Ah! Sorry there... lance right? My names allura. Keith over there is like the school bully" Lance looked at Keith. Keith was rather sad that allura took lance away.

"Oh no! I was fine! But why did everyone looked so surprised that I bumped into him?" Allura looked at Lance surprised. "Did you not hear me? He's the school bully" said allura. But Lance did not hear. He was too busy looking at Keith's sad face. "Here, I'll help you too your class." Said Allura.

Lances next class was chemistry. Allura dropped him off at chemistry class. Lance sat down and the teacher began to make teams of two to make a certain type of liquid. (The names that will be said are made up other than Keith and lance"
Rebecca and Tyler!
Emma and Chloe!
Ryan and Lily!
Toby and Vincent!
Timothy and Carol!
And Keith and lance!

Lance was partnered with no other than Keith Kogane. The person people fear. Everyone went to their partner. Lance was rather excited to meet Keith again. "Hi again! It's Keith right? My names Lance! Wanna be friends?" Asked lance happily. Keith looked up at him and smiled. Smiled! "Sure" said Keith. They both smiled at each other. It was love at first sight. Well for Keith. Lance just didn't know it yet. He was busy thinking about Allura...
Words:382