Chapter 6

When Lance woke up from the medic, he felt like a boulder hit his head ten times. He quickly blinked to restore his vision but someone was next to him waiting. It was Keith. Keith was waiting for Lance to wake up. I guess lance was sleeping so long that Keith was getting sleepy himself. Lance got up and got dressed to his uniform. Someone undressed him. He thought that it could be the nurse. He hoped that it was the nurse. Lance was making loud noises for some reason that it made Keith wake up.

"Oh! Your awake! How's your head? Are you okay? Why did you protect me? It was me and James fight. Why?" Asked Keith so frantically. But the only thing Lance can say was "thank you." Keith realized he was overwhelming lance with all the questions so he began to stop. Keith took a big sigh and hugged lance. "Thanks for protecting me, lance." Lance hugged him back.

Keith informed Lance that he had classes to do and he had to go to the principals office to explain what happened. Keith and lance said their goodbyes. Then someone else came into the room. It was Veronica. "Oh my god, lance! Are you okay? What did they do to you?" Lance just looked at her. No words, no emotions, just a look. Finally he said, "I like it here, Veronica. I wanna stay at this school." It was lance being in love again. Veronica chuckled a bit. She too had a lover. Her name was Acxa. Both McClain siblings had a crush. But then it hit lance, it was time to go home. He spend his whole afternoon sleeping and talking with Keith's

He couldn't wait to tell his mom what happened. How would lance rate his first day? He would give it a 10/10 not because what happened today but because he saw the love of his life. That also had a crush on him. They both just didn't know it yet. Just yet.

But it was just the beginning of more fights...

Words:351