♡𝟚♡

[the tension was palpable between the two.
Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa with tears in his eyes.
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE THIS!" yelled Seonghwa turning to face Hongjoong.
Hongjoong took a shaky breath without replying.
"IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE HONGJOONG! I CAN'T KEEP-"
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMMNIT!"
The two stared at each other. Seonghwa's eyes were wide, Hongjoong's were filled with tears.
"I LOVE YOU SEONGHWA! AND I'M SORRY, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT"
Hongjoong closed his eyes, ready for rejection, but was surprised with soft lips on his.
The two broke the kiss to look at each other.
"...i love you too"
whispered Seonghwa before kissing Hongjoong again.]

Hongjoong checked the time and-

"SHIT!"

He hadn't realized he had spent all night reading, but here he was, looking at his phone screen that wrote '06:46' in white numbers.

"fuck! fuck! fuck!"

He gathered quickly all his things before sprinting out of his studio towards his dorm.

When he arrived he put his bag on his bed, careful not to make much noise, and he went to the bathroom to wash his teeths.

He leaned down to spit the toothpaste into the sink, but when he raised his head there was someone on the door, looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"you're back"

Seonghwa smiled sleepishly at him, and Hongjoong couldn't help but notice for the first time how pretty his swollen lips were, how soft his features were even if the masculinity could still be sensed, how his messy hair were so fucking cute on his head and how his neck was completely exposed by his loose pijiama.

"do i have something on my face?"

Seonghwa started rubbing his cheeks and Hongjoong snapped back to reality.

"wha- no! I'm sorry i'm just... tired"

He adverted his gaze from the -now incredibly attractive in his eyes- dark haired male and started to wash his face.

"were you at the studio all night? Did you have another crisis?"

Seonghwa asked worried.

Hongjoong felt his cheeks flush.

"No really Hwa, I'm fine. I'm really just tired"

He sighed, but then he noticed Seonghwa's wide eyes through the mirror.

"you... never called me that"

Hongjoong froze. Then he started panicking. It was true. He always called Seonghwa Hyung out of habit. Even if the other was just a few months older than him everyone else called him hyung, and he just started calling him that too.

But in the fanfiction he was reading earlier Hongjoong was calling him Hwa.

And it slipped.

He gulped.

"...I'm sorry"

Seonghwa stepped inside the bathroom beside Hongjoong.