◇𝟟◇

Seonghwa was mesmerized the first time he saw that short red haired man enter the room.

He immediately felt attracted to him, even if he didn't resemble at all his actual ideal type.

He had learned with time that he was kind and affectionate, but that he tended to overwork himself and that he didn't really show when he wasn't feeling well.

And Seonghwa found himself broken the first time he saw him having a breakdown in the middle of the studio.

He had immediately run to him to hug him, even if he didn't know how he would have reacted.

And since then, whenever Hongjoong called him, he didn't hesitate to come to him and comfort him however he could.

Last time Hongjoong had one of these moments Seonghwa was really worried even after he left him when he stopped crying, because it was rare for the younger to come back to the dorms after 1:00 a.m.

However that time he didn't came back until it was almost seven in the morning.

When he did though Seonghwa's heart almost missed a beat because of how the younger was looking at him.

It was different.

And Seonghwa thought he wanted to write about that.

That same day Seonghwa got worried again when after spending the whole afternoon in his studio Hongjoong pratically ran to his room straight after dinner.

He knew he didn't have to be so worried, but he was, so he went to check on him.

But when he held his hand he felt his heart shatter to pieces when the other pulled away.

He thought he did something wrong.

He left without looking back, afraid to see the look on the younger face.

The following week felt like hell to him.

He wanted to talk with Hongjoong, wanted to see his smile, to hear his sweet voice.

But he thought he had messed up and was afraid to do it again.

So he just waited.

He couldn't help but feel jelous when he saw Hongjoong and Yunho whispering to each other.

He wanted to be the one to talk with Hongjoong like that, but he couldn't.

When that night Hongjoong knocked at his door he was ready to push him away, because maybe that was for the best, but his red tear-stained cheeks and his lucid eyes didn't let him.

They made up.

Seonghwa was happy.

They hugged tightly for some time before Hongjoong leaned back and...

Fuck! They were close.

But Seonghwa pushed his feeling aside.
He was happy to have Hongjoong back into his life.