♧𝟜♧

A week had passed since that time in Hongjoong's bedroom and Seonghwa's behaviour had changed since then.

Yeah, with the members he was the same as always, but he stopped asking Hongjoong how he was, or greeting him when he came back from the srudio.

And Hongjoong was hurt.

They were in the practice room and they were having a break.

And Hongjoong couldn't help but look at Seonghwa while the older was laughing at something Wooyoung probably said.

"Hey hyung, is everything good between you and Seonghwa?"

Hongjoong turned to Yunho that was looking at him with curiosity written all over his face.

Hongjoong sighed.

He thought for a few second before talking.

Yeah... He could tell Yunho.

He was understanding and Hongjoong was sure he wouldn't judge him. Maybe he could even give him some advice.

"...Can we not talk here?"

Yunho nodded. He probably sensed that there was something deep behind everything, and Hongjoong was grateful for that.

"I'll come to your room after dinner, but please talk to us when something bothers you"

Hongjoong smiled sadly at him before focusing again on practice.

Funny how he never realized that there was someone staring at them while they talked.

And funny how he never saw the sorrow in the eyes of that dark haired male that was staring at them.

Dinner came to an end and Hongjoong went to his room, followed by Yunho.

"So, what happened?"

Asked the light haired male once the door was closed.

Hongjoong took a nervous breath.

"I... it's complicated. Last week he came to check on me and he took my hand and I... I freaked out"

Hongjoong sat on his bed and looked down.

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows.

"You freaked out?"

Hongjoong nodded and raised his gaze. He felt his eyes watering.

"Yunho I... I don't know what to do- I read some things and I started to feel strange-"

A tear rolled down his cheek.

"I didn't like, notice i think, before reading those but- But now everytime I look at him it's just so hard and I feel like my chest is on fire and... and... I keep noticing how the corners of his lips raise when he smile or how messy his hair are in the morning and... Am I going crazy Yun?"