1K oneshot

[I know I'm late, I'm sorry, but y'all are crazy. 1k in *checks* 16 days??!?!??! So yeah.

Also, I will write on kyle_exe from now on, (i already said this I know) so feel free to check it out.]

Hongjoong sat nervously at the coffee table, fidgeting with his fingers as he waited for his 'date' to show up.

He wasn't exactly a 'blind date' type of guy so this whole situation was making him extremely anxious. It didn't help the fact that he hadn't dated anyone for the past two years.

He sighed, remembering why he was there in the first place.

___________

"Hongjoong please!"

"Yeosang I said no. You know I'm not looking for a relationship now." He spunded desperate, but how could he not when his bestfriend slash roommate had been bugging him for at least half an hour, asking him to meet a guy he had never even met before.

"But he's great! He's pretty good looking too, why would you miss an opportunity like that. It's only a date and if you don't like him you won't need to meet him ever again"

He sighed.

"Yeah but why would this, apparently attractive, men want to meet 'me'. I'm nothing special, I'm not even pretty"

"Hongjoong don't you dare tell me you're not pretty. If you're average what am I? A potato? Plus he thinks you're really cute."

He stood up from the couch to grab a glass of water. He was starting to get really annoyed by his bestfriend's behaviour.

"I won't have to meet him again if I don't like him? Is that a promise?"

"Yes! Just give him a chance Hongjoong"

He thought for a few seconds before turning to his roommate with the glass in hand.

"fine"

__________

So that's why he was sitting at that specific coffee table in that specific cafe at that specific time.

"God he's late. I will bother Yeosang for a while because of this" He looked at the clock above the counter. "15:07" They were supposed to meet at 15:00.

He took out his phone to let Yeosang know that he was leaving. He didn't like to wait. Expecially for something he didn't even want to do.

He typed a quick text and put his phone back into his pants's pocket as he stood up from the -uncomfortable- chair but he was cut off by the bell above the door, signaling a new customer's entrance.

He looked up at the man that stood just in front of the glass door.

He was... wow.

His black hair were held back on his head -probably by some hair gel- but a few strands fell perfectly on his forehead. He had sharp features, but they weren't intimidating like the usual sharp features that you usually saw around, they fit him and made him look stunning. His round eyes were a deep brown and were accentuated by a thin line of eyeliner.