♤𝟝♤

Hongjoong was staring, and he knew that, but how could he not when Seonghwa was in his bed, shirtless.

And Seonghwa was staring back at him with an expression that made his insides melt.

Seonghwa grabbed his wrist gently, pulling him onto his lap.

And Hongjoong let him.

Now he was straddling him, their chests pressed against each other.

Hongjoong's breath was heavy and uneven.

He felt Seonghwa's hands tracing his waist, pulling up his white shirt with such a thoughtfullness.

Hongjoong closed his eyes and dropped his head back.

A wet kiss was pressed onto his neck before he felt a breath on his ear.

"You like this so much, don't you?"

Hongjoong's eyes snapped open.

"hyung it's time for breakfast, we have practice today"

Hongjoong stared at Wooyoung with wide eyes.

Did he just...?

He suddenly became aware of the thightness of his pants, fortunately covered by his blanket.

His face became redder than a tomato.

"Ah- Yes Woo, don't worry, I'm just- I'll join you later yeah?"

He flashed an embarassed smile and let out a sigh of relief when the younger left his room.

He couldn't believe he had a wet dream.

Well, yeah, he could believe it, but why did it happen just after he and Seonghwa made up?

That wasn't fair.

He took a few clothes and held them in a way that they could hide his little... problem, and he left his room to shower.

But just as he turned the corner of the hallway he almost jumped in fear when he faced non other than Seonghwa himself.

Seonghwa smiled at him.

"Good morning Joong-ah"

Hongjoong's cheeks flushed red.

"Ah- Seong- I was- haha... Hi!"

Hongjoong blabbered with a nervous smile.

Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows.

"Joong you're red. Are you sick? wait."

Seonghwa lift his hand up to check his forehead and Hongjoong flinched at the contact.

"You're hot. Let me get a thermom-"

"No! I swear I'm fine! i'm just gonna... shower... quickly... yeah, I'll join you guys in the practice room later"

Seonghwa just looked at him with a confused expession while he was running away in the bathroom.