40. Happily ever after?

𝔨𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔴𝔫𝔰 ¹⁹

6 months later...

"Dejah weh mi gun deh?" I questioned looking around the room for any place that she could have hid it.

"Mi nuh know." she giggled looking at me mischievously.

"Come nuh b, mi have mi first mission today and mi nuh wah fuck it up." I whined.

"Alright, yuh come in like some big baby." She said as she removed the gun from under the pillow.

After everything that happened in Jamaica, we followed Edna's wishes and moved to Mexico, since we neva have nuh passport, it did take a while fi dem smuggle we inna the country, but after a long voyage across the sea and a long walk under America we reach. We've been here for 6 months now and we feel right at home.

"Mi miss Kia." Dejah said sadly as she got up to look out the window.

"That's sad." I taunted her getting her all riled up.

After the fall of Robert's empire,she had to leave Kia behind,she was a risk. If she knew where Dejah was Robert's goons and Amir's parents would have found her and we cah have that.

As for my friends, well after a little begging and pleading Fernando agree fi mek dem join him gang. Both Tianna and Quella deh a the training center,couldn't ask fi a better life.

"Yuh just a show off because your fren dem deh yah. Mine think mi dead.

Mi nah nuh family and mi nah nuh fren." She frowned getting up.

After we killed Robert and raided the warehouse, there was no sign of Edna nor Brian. No dead body nothing, it's like dem neva exist.

"Weh yuh mean by yuh nah nuh family, wah bout me and Fernando dem?" I pushed her.

"Mi mean mi nah nuh blood family. " She sighed moving from the window to fix my clothes.

"Well if yuh married mi and we mek some baby we can have some blood family. " I winked at her.

Hissing her teeth she walked out the room and into the kitchen.

As I took up my gun I followed her just to tease her a little more.

"Suh weh yuh say yes or no." I smirked knowing I was getting under her skin.

"Kimalie galang pan yuh mission and low mi." She said swatting me away.

"Soon leff." I reasurred her.

"Mek sure yuh come back inna one piece." She voiced sadly.

"Always mi baby,always." I said walking up to her and hugging her.

"Kimalie it's time to go." Fernando said walking through the kitchen.

"Hey Dejah, how is it at training?" He asked looking in the fridge and grabbing a water.

"Hard." She hissed.

"Well to bad." He laughed walking out.

"Cah stand him." She miserable up her self as she sat in front of the kitchen island.

"Anyways affi go leff now later mi see yuh." I said walking up to her and kissing her big forehead.

"Later." She smiled as I walked away.

As I headed to the door, I saw Tianna,she then turned around pointing a gun towards me.

"Weh yah do yah,yuh nuh supposed to deh a training center?" I questioned confused.

"Yuh think yuh coulda just kill the boss and get weh don't?" she laughed as she pulled the trigger.

Bang!.

"Fuck." I gasped waking up frightened.

"Wah happen?" Dejah asked in a sleepy voice.

"Just have a bad dream." I said not knowing how to handle it.

She then tilted my head down to hers and kissed me.

"Weh deh Mexico now we're safe, go back go sleep." She reassured me as I laid back down and cuddled her.

"Safe fi now."

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time out to read this book,I truly appreciate it and I'm forever grateful.