39. Raid

𝔨𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔴𝔫𝔰 ¹⁸

After I told her the harsh reality about her mother and brother she just sat there emotionless, she didn't cry,she didn't shout,she didn't spiral out of control like she always did when things didn't go her way she just sat still,she was numb

"I'll come to Mexico with you based on my mothers wish,but you have to do something for me." She said coldly.

"What's that." Fernando questioned looking at her keenly.

"I want you to help me kill my father and anyone else who stands a threat to my future, will you help me?" She voiced her request.

"Yes." Fernando agreed without a hint of doubt in his voice.

"And one last thing, anywhere I go he goes." She said looking at me.

"I'll accept him too." He voiced reassuringly.

Looking over at her I knew that there was nothing I could do to change her mind, I either had to follow through with her plan or make some of my own.

And that I intended to do.

"So what's the plan." I questioned.

"You and I are going to talk to my father together and I'm going to pretend to carry you in for him to finish you off, just to gain his trust for a minute before I blow his head off.

After that everything else will crumble and Fernando and his team will deal with the rest." She confidently stated her plan.

"And you're sure this will work?" Fernando questioned.

"Yes I am sure." She stated calmly way too calm.

"After we do this there is no going back." Fernando voiced sternly.

"I've lost everything what's there to go back to?" She questioned getting up and walking to her room.

Before she opened the door she turned to me with a warning.

"Lie to me again and I'll kill you next." She looked dead in my eyes as she opened the door and walked inside.

"We leave at 9pm." She voiced as she slammed the door shut.

"I think we created a monster." Fernando said humorously.

"Yes we did."

"So what's your plan?" Fernando asked interestingly.

He saw right through me.