Chapter 1: The Life of Izuku Yagi

The year is 2102, we find ourselves in a bustling city, with all the civilians going about their regular lives. With parents walking with their children to the grocery store, groups of friends enjoying their free time, and even elderly couples simply taking in the bright morning sunlight.

However, the sounds of a loud shake begin to scare some people, as a giant villain, almost ten stories tall, begins to terrorise the civilians below.

"Mwahaha!! Puny scum. No one can stand up to the likes of me and my gang!! That hero Green Empress isn't even here, so there's no use calling out her name!!" The giant villain calls out before laughing once more.

Footsteps on a nearby building rooftop draw the giant villains attention, as a figure is seen, being blurred out by the brightness of the sun above.

"Oh? Is that so?"

The sunlight begins to clear up, as we see a dark, green haired girl in a green costume, with a yellow cape wrapped around her neck. Her figure was well built and well proportioned, and her face showed off determination.

"If that's the case, then who am I then?"

"WH-WHAT?! GREEN EMPRESS?! But how is that possible?! The news said you would be in America!!"

"Well... just because I'm in a different country, doesn't mean I can't get here in five minutes."

"WH-WHAT?! FIVE MINUTES?!"

"That's right. Oh, and just because I'm not around, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. I have friends everywhere after all."

Suddenly, several different costumed heroes surrounded the giant villain, and begun to distract it, that is, until the villain began to float in the air, losing all sense of gravity and getting taped up by some swinging figure.

"Crap! The boss has been captured!" One of the gang members yells out. "These damned he-"

However, the gang members insult is quickly stopped, when a purple haired young man suddenly drops from the sky, and wraps some capture tape around the villain, pulling him towards him before drop kicking the villain to unconsciousness.

"What the hell-" The other gang member yells, as the same purple haired man round house kicks him.

"These guys weren't so bad to take down." The young man comments.

"Oh come on Shinso. Do you really have to be so cold?"

"If it means stopping these guys, then yes Sero." The man named Shinso tells them. "All right, I've taken care of the ground villains, what about you Uraraka?"