I love you (ConTiNuED!!)

~Ashley's POV~

I felt his arms around me under my shirt. He licked the roof of my mouth and I lost it. I pulled at his jeans and tried to pull them off. My skin got hot and my hands frantically search for a way to get off anything that would allow me to feel his skin more. He quit kissing me and I opened my eyes panting, still fidgeting with his clothes. My eyes met him and I desperately looked at him and then to his pants.

"Still adorable." He said with slight a grin. He stood up and carried me to the bedroom. He seemed like he wasn't interested, but I needed something. He set me on the bed and I pulled him down on me. I wrapped my arms around him and looked at him. My eyes went from his eyes to his lips and back again a couple of times before I kissed him roughly and scratched at his back.

He moaned and it drove me insane. I licked his lip and when he parted his lips I deepened the kiss. He tried to explore my mouth but I rolled his tongue between my teeth. He gasped and I released him tried to take my shirt off with shaky hands and I broke the kiss.

"Now... you know how... I... feel." I said out of breath. He immediately lunged forward and pinned me to the bed once again kissing me. I wrapped my fingers in his belt loops and used then to slowly pull his pants off. He used his legs to push himself up to quicken the removal of his clothes. Is it wrong to say I love it when he's like this.

He broke the kiss and ran his fingers up my stomach watching his hands as if he had no control of them. I pulled his legs up to straddle my hips and pushed my hips up to meet his making him pause long enough for me to quickly take my shirt off. He began to grind on my lower torso and started kissing me again. I was confused as to why he chose there but as he kept doing it I started to lose my breath and scratched his back trying to get rid of the extra energy building up in me.

He groaned and grabbed a handful of my hair. I moved forward still kissing him forcing him to pull my hair.

"I knew you would do that." He said smirking.

"What?" I said trying to mentally get him to kiss me again.

"I know you want me to kiss you. I can tell you're making that face like you're trying to use the force. But I knew you would make me pull your hair."

"How? You don't know everything abo- mmmmmm." I said until he lightly pulled my hair again. "Fuuuuck." I bucked my hips and hit his leg. It shot a wave of pain through me but it felt so good. I did it again and Andy moved causing me to hit straight onto his dick. We both moaned and he closed his eyes and layed his head down by mine. I took chance to flip us over so I was on top and in control. I kissed his stomach and his hips. He knows stuff about me, but I also know a good bit about him.

When my lips met the skin on his hip he reached up to my hair again. I froze. He let go so I licked a straight line down through the middle of his v-line all the way to his boxers. He tugged at my hair and I nibble on the skin above his clothes. He pulled my hair again and I moaned. He laughed and said I was sexy but I didn't really reply I had... other things on my mind. I trailed my tongue up to his ribs and kissed were the slight scar was from his accident years ago. He tensed.

"What are you doing babe?"

"I don't like your scars. They make me sad. I don't like you getting hurt." He looked down at my hands and brung them up to his face. He kissed every scar on my wrist, arm, hand, and bicep then did the same on the other.

"I don't like your scars either. Especially not these. They don't make you stronger, they remind you of when you were weaker. I want them gone, I don't ever want you to ever have to remember anything that happened to you. I want you to be able to think back and remember only good memories. You deserve to be happier than that. They tell a story, but I wish it were fictional." He said before kissing my lips then the one tear that ran down my face. We both said I love you, but then my, uh, "problem" interrupted the moment.

"I'll have you know, as gross as it sounds, I can feel you throbbing."

"I know... fix it?... pleeeaaaase?" I said and I could feel my cheeks burning. Why the fuck am i blushing. Oh well.

"You're fucking adorable, and Happily!" He said before grabbing both my hips and pulling me back down lining me up with his body. I kissed above his nipple and then the line that seperates his pectoral muscles. I moved my lips up and kissed his Adams apple. His grip around me tightened and i could feel his nails on my skin. Again, another turn on. Fuck. I breathed out and the air hit his neck. His breathing hitched and closed his eyes. He tilted his head back exposing his neck and I kissed his jugular. He moaned and I licked it making him buck his hips. I kept licking, nibbling, kissing, and sucking in the same spot to see his reaction.

"Fuck! Dammit Outlaw!" He practically screamed.

"What?" I said smiling.

"I swear that could make me cum quicker than you blowing me."

"Well then I guess you don't need me then." I said faking to be upset.

"Get your ass back here, I know you're pretending." He said laughing and hugging me. I smiled and licked his jugular again and he moaned. I laughed and he grabbed my hips and pulled my hair. I made a close to squeaking noise. He told me i was adorable and kissed me on the lips, then neck. He made his way down to my Outlaw tattoo and traced every letter paying special attention to the "l" since he knew I was sensitive around it. I moaned and i could feel him smile against skin.

He flipped me over so he was on top and started kissing me and palming me through my boxers. I moaned and ran my hand up his side, causing him to shiver. He licked straight down to my boxers and took them off with his teeth. He licked up my leg and around my crotch, not directly touching it. I reached for his hair and slightly pulled it. He kissed my tip and then went and kissed my lips again.

"You're not fair." I said. I kissed him roughly and took his boxers off at the same time. I kissed down to his belly button and put my hands on his hips. I licked his hips and the up his shaft. He moaned and I rested my lips on the head of his penis. He bucked his hips and grabbed my hair. Someone is impatient. I went along and began to lick around his slit and pumped him at the same time. He moaned and threw his head back. I deep throated his whole length causing me to gag and my throat to tighten. He made small noises and scratched my shoulder blades. I did it again hitting the back of my throat and gagging again. He pulled my hair and scratched me again. I kissed down his shaft and then licked back up it putting saliva everywhere.

I sat up and pushed him inside of me. I leaned forward and began kissing his neck while still bouncing he moaned and thrusted harder into me. I moaned and he did it again, this time simultaneously pulling my hair. I whimpered and ran my nails down his stomach. He sat up and layed me on the bed pounding into me as hard as he could. I reached and grabbed his thigh and he thrusted again hit my prostate. I screamed his name and gripped the bed sheets. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me releasing inside of me. With a couple more thrusts he pulled my hair and I came over both of us.

He pulled out of me and licked all of my cum off of my stomach causing my stomach to tighten and flinch. He then layed directly on me and Curled up on my chest and stomach. He's cute. I kissed his forehead and he sighed. I turned and grabbed the blanket from under us and layed him beside me covering us both up. He layed his head on my neck and curled up in a ball with his knees against my stomach. He put his arm over my ribs and kissed my chest. I wrapped my body around his and kissed his forhead. We exchanged I love you's and then fell asleep.