Sleep Talking

~Ashley's POV~

I stirred from my sleep when I heard Andy whimper. I looked over and it seemed like he was asleep.

I rolled over and closed my eyes, starting to dose off again.

"Oh Ashley." I heard. Maybe he was awake...
I looked back over at Andy but he was still asleep, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. He whimpered again. I then realized this was indeed not a nightmare but instead quite a nice dream.

Andy's hands roamed his bare stomach. This could be fun for me too. I wonder...

"Andy." I whispered to see if he would wake. He didn't, but instead moaned in his sleep. Oh god. He moved his hands down to his boxers and started touching himself.

"That's right, go ahead, touch yourself." He started palming himself harder. I was quite uncomfortable and my boxers, although they were originally loose, we're annoying me.

I picked up my back and slid my boxers off before laying back down.

"Ashley please." Andy whimpered. Hmmm, now would be as good as time as any. I gently shook him and when he was starting to wake up i kissed him. I held my lips to his waiting for him to wake up and acknowledge my actions.

He pushed hard against my lips and put his hands on my neck pulling me to him. I smiled and pulled away. His eyes were dark and he was biting his lip again.

"I swear, you biting your lip will be the death of me." I said before leaning back in to kiss him. He kissed me again, this time sloppier. He ran his hands down my spine and to my hips. I felt him smile and he backed up.

"Hmmm, no underwear. This could work." He started to kiss my neck and pulled me sideways so i was hovering over him. Andy pushed his clothed member up to me. I gasped and he bit down on my neck. I reached for his boxers and pulled them down. He took them off the rest of the way and through them on the floor, then flipped us so he was on top.

He slid his tongue from my Adams apple to in between my pecks and down my happy trail. I grabbed his hair and he went down to my leg. Why must you tease me. He licked down to my knee, back up, and then did the same on my other leg. He kissed my bellybutton and then my tip.

I moaned and gripped his hair tighter. He blew air onto my member and then put all of me in his mouth. I want him in me. I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube. I put it in front of him and motioned for him to kiss me. I connected our lips and then put lube on my hand. I rubbed it on his length and then put it to my entrance.

I see he got the message and he slowly pushed himself inside of me. I adjusted and nodded then he started moving at a quicker pace. I pushed back on him and soon enough i could feel me tightening on Andy.

"Please touch me. Please. Please." I begged. He shook his head and then pounded into me harder. I screamed and started breathing heavier.

"Im about to cum. Oh god. Fuck fuck fuck." Andy said and tilted his head back. He moaned and I got closer. "Ah fuuuck!" Andy said as I felt his warm liquid spill into me.

"Fuck." I was laying with my eyes closed and my mouth open on the bed. I was so close. "Fuck, Andy. Oh my god." I said and then screamed as I came over both of us. He pulled out and nipped at my stomach.

He licked up the mess and swallowed it in front of me. I groaned and he giggled and then layed on my chest in a ball, his limbs falling to either side of me. I kissed his forehead and grinned.

"Round two?" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Give me about ten minutes." He laughed. I wrapped my arms around him.