I'm Okay With That

(This chapter takes place before they started dating.)

~Andy's POV~

"That was the best show we've done in a long time! Good job guys!" I yelled once we were back in the dressing room.

"Thanks you too." Said Ashley before walking to the back to take a shower. Hmmm. Him in the shower.

"Yeah good job Andy!" Jake said snapping me out of my day dream. I muttered a thanks then went to the corner and took off my shirt then wiped the sweat off my torso with a towel.

Grabbing my phone i tweeted a thanks to the current city we were in and locked my phone back.

I wonder which bathroom Ashley is in. I gotta pee. I walked to the second rest room and since the water in all of them were turned off i opened the door with caution. I didn't hear anyone protest so i opened the door the rest of the way then shut it behind me. I might as well take a shower while I'm in here.

I go and grab a towel and change of clothes then head back to the shower. The water is warm. I love showers, they relax every muscle in my body. I wish Ashley knew about me so I could invite him in here with me. That would be amazing. Ok, maybe it doesn't relax every muscle.

-time lapse, after shower-

I dry myself off.

"Hey. Um... Andy can i grab my brush out of there?" I hear Ashley ask after knocking on the bathroom door. I cover myself with the towel and then unlock the door.

"Go ahead."

"Sorry.... i. I just... left it in.... here. Kay, bye." He said before turning around and ran out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

After getting dressed i went and sat in the tour bus on the couch. My hair is still wet. I sometimes miss my short hair, now it's back down to my shoulders. It takes forever to dry. I get cold really easily. I want my Batman blanket. I'm also lazy. Oh well one of the guys will come back eventually.

Soon Ashley and Jake walk through the door.

"Hey Ash, can you bring me my blanket please?" I ask him and he grabs the blanket and hands it to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He just hides his face and Jake starts chuckling under his breath. "Okay, I'm confused. What just happened? Did I miss something?"

"Jake shut the fuck up!" Ashley yelled. "Can i sit? I'm exhausted."

"Uh, yeah sure. Go ahead." I tell him and I scoot over some so we can both sit comfortably.

A little bit later Ashley starts rubbing his arm with his hand. I can see goosebumps forming on his skin. God I wish i could have been the cause of them.

"Andy? Hello? Yoo hoo." Ashley says while waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh shit. Um sorry, I got distracted." I said before biting my lip. "Um. Are you cold?"

"Fuck yeah. It's freezing." He said before looking down the hallway. I threw part of the blanket i was using over him. He pulled it up over his arms and pulled his knees to his chest. He's adorable.

I dont see how he's cold. I can feel the heat coming off his skin.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked before looking over at me. Can i just watch you? God his skin. It's so perfect and warm. I so badly want to kiss it. Kiss all of it. His neck especially. Fuck. Well, good thing there's a blanket.

"Ummmm, i dont care. Whatever you want to watch." I said while trying to forget my day dream from earlier. I heard him mumble something before giggling and hiding his face.