Handcuffs

~Ashley's POV~

I kissed Andy harshly and started standing up slowly trying not to break the kiss. I pulled his arms up and wrapped them around me. I walked backwards to the bedroom still kissing Andy until he swept me up and basically ran to the bedroom.

He set me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Mm babe wait. I have a surprise for you." I said and then bit my lip trying to fill the emptiness that arose after I broke the kiss. I got up and went to the bathroom looking in the cabinet. I grabbed a bag and pulled out two very small amounts of clothing.

I set one down and stripped my clothes. I put on the first article which was back boy shorts that showed most of my hard on. I reached and grabbed the second, which was a collar with rinestones and a tiny purple heart, I put it around my neck and clasped it. I then looked in the cabinet and grabbed a small grey remote and an oversized hoodie that i had placed there earlier. I slipped the hoodie over my head and tucked the remote in my waist band.

I opened the door and my face flushed of all its color. Next to the bed was flavored lube, two fluffy ropes, and a key. Andy turned around and looked at me. He bit his lip and played with his lip ring. His pants became tighter looking and he walked towards me. He ran a hand down my side and took the hoodie off. His eyes grew wider and he gulped leaving his mouth slightly opened.

"God Ashy." He said in a slightly child-like voice. He lightly closed his eyes and then opened them a new look on his face. "Today. You're mine." He said with a smirk.

"Yes sir." I said in a small sounding voice. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed.

"Lay down." I loved when he was like this. His dominance turns me on. I like when he takes control of me. He grabbed my wrist once again and pulled two pairs of fluffy handcuffs from behind his back. He cuffed each hand to the bed railing and then rand his hand down my body. He stopped when he found the remote. He looked at it for a moment and then pressed a button. Instantly my underwear began to vibrate over my entrance and heat up i moaned and shut my eyes.

"You ready? Are you going to be my whore little Ashy?" He said with another smirk. God his smirks make my stomach flip.

"Yes daddy." I said in an innocent voice.

"Good." He got off of me and I made a sad face which got me a "you better stop or punishment" face from Andy. I quit and he grabbed the two ropes off the nightstand and tied my legs to the bed. He touched my underwear again and then looked at me evilly. He turned the remote all the way up.

"Ah f-fuck. Mmmm." I said with my eyes closed.

"Uh uh, daddy isn't going to make you feel good if you hide your moans. You know that." I waited for another way of pleasure to hit me so I could repay my mistake. I then relaxed and didn't hold anything in. I moaned loudly and let out a, surprising, deep voice. The sound, resembling Andy's made the feeling of the vibrations and heat better and I let out another moan this time sounding feminine, i know Andy loves my higher moans.

"Ashley. That was sexy.... do it again!" I tried to find a higher pleasure but i couldn't and he could tell if my moans were fake.

"Do it. Again."

"Daddy i need more. Pleeaase. I need more. Kiss me? Please?" He leaned down and kissed me the ecstacy coursing through my veins. I let another moan and he kissed me harder. He bit my lip and I moaned and my boxers got tighter against his leg.

"Oh does Ashley like when I kiss him?"

"Mmm. Yes. Yes I love it." I said nodding and licking my lips. He pulled my underwear off and replaced it with his warm tongue at the base of my shaft. I missed the feeling I needed more.

"Daddyyy no!"

"Was that a command? Because that would result in punishment." I knew he would say this. I acted like I regretted my "mistake" so he would punish me. He reached under the bed and grabbed a gag.

"You can't command me with this." He said while adjusting the gag in my mouth and around my head. No I didn't want this. He reached again and got a dildo. He lubed it and licked the lube off his finger. He then shoved the dildo in my ass and i screamed. I'm not sure if it hurts or feels good.

He waited and then started plunging it into me over and over. He turned it on and it vibrated. I moaned and tried to ask him to do it faster. He understood and did it faster. He then took it out and turned it off leaving my entrance feeling cold.

"Daddy wants some of his Ashy too." He said while taking the gag and handcuffs off. "Ride me." I pushed myself on his stomach careful not to pull the ropes on my ankles. I rubbed over his hard on and down to his legs with my ass and took off his pants and underwear. I slid back up and moved my hips in a circle against his making him harder then lifted myself over his cock.

I lowered myself down and waited for the remaining pain to subside. I then bounced up and down on him I tried to lay forward so i could kiss his neck but my ankles caught and held me back. I kept bouncing and moving in circular motions. Andy began to thrust up and buck his hips showing i wasn't doing it well enough. I got slightly sad that he needed more but I started rubbing his nipple between my fingers.

"Mmm fuck Ashley. I didn't need more. Oh.. fuck! I was just... God I can't talk with you... mmm... riding me... shit. Fuck I'll show y-you what i was d-doing. Oh fuck." He thrusted up again and hit my prostate.

"Oh fuck. Andy. Oh god. Please do it again..." He repeated and hit it again. I grabbed the lube and coated my fingers I put two at his entrance and slid them in. He gasped and closed his eyes. He's tighter than me. That should change...

"Daddy. Can... can i... um... can i fuck you... pleeasee?"

"Oh... yes. Ah fuck." He said while untying the ropes. I got off of him and flipped him over. I used my other already lubed fingers and stretched him slightly.

"Ok. Andy you ready?" He nodded and bit his lip. I slowly slid my self in him until I was fully in then waited.

"Ash go ahead." He said and I slowly started gaining speed.

"Oh god.. this feels amazing now. Mmm. Fuck." He told me after a couple seconds.

"Just wait." I pulled all the way out and then pushed myself all the way in him hard.

"Ah fuck Ashley!" He screamed. I did it again and he moaned slightly higher than usual. I turned him over and kissed his neck while still pounding him. He moaned.

"Shit... Ashy. I'm... mmm... I'm close..." He said and I stopped. "What the fuck?! No keep going."

"Just wait baby. I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before. I stroked him for a couple seconds then move my hips again. When he started to get close again I stopped. I did this two more times. I started thrusting into him again. He was close and started stroking him and nipping at his collarbone and neck. I thrusted very hard and hit his prostate causing him to shiver and scream. I thrusted into him one more time then got off and licked the head off his penis. He came and i caught most of it in my mouth i got in his sight and swallowed it. He was panting and then closed his eyes I traced letters on his stomach waiting for his high to lower. He looked at me and kissed my cheek and neck licking his lips after to collect the remains of him on me.

"Your turn." He said with a grimace.