Dark Nights (Fluff)

~Andys POV~

Is somebody crying.

"AHHHH! NO NO NO GET AWAY!"

"Shit Ashley" I say while jumping out of bed and running to his room. He's still asleep but he's in a ball, crying and shaking.

"Ashley? Baby, wake up. You're okay. It's just me." I say rubbing his arm gently. He slowly opens his eyes and starts attempting to back into the corner of his bed. "Ashley it's okay. Its me. It's Andy. It was just a dream."

I slowly started to sit on the bed. He started crying harder and I hugged him and set him in my lap with my back in the corner. I started petting his hair and rubbing his back. He cuddled into my chest still slightly crying and whimpering. I picked him up and carried him to my room with him still on my chest. When I got to the room I sat on the bed and pulled the covers around us.

"Ashley? You're okay. Do you want to tell me what happened? Would that make you feel better. Tell me what happened. Please." He mumbled words into my chest.

"Baby I can't hear you." I said brushing his hair away from his face while he turned his head a but so he was audible.

"They tried to hurt me. Andy they hurt me. I was trapped and they were hurting me. They hurt me Andy!" He said crying harder.

"Shhhh. Babe it's okay they aren't here. You're safe, I've got you. Shh." I said gently rocking him and rubbing his back. He was still crying, so I pulled his face up with my finger and wiped the tears off his face. I kissed his forhead.

"Ashy look at me. Hey, open your eyes I'm here, it's just us." He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to see me better. Something fell in the kitchen and Crow ran down the hallway. Ashley clung to me and hid himself in my chest.

"Hey its okay it was just Crow playing. You're okay I've got you. Ashy look." He relaxed slightly and looked up at me. "Hey. As long as you're here nothings going to hurt you. They gave to get through me first and i can tell you this, that sure as hell will never happen. I won't let anyone come near to hurting you. I don't care if I get hurt i will protect you until the world ends. Baby I love you and I'm not letting anyone take you away from me. You're safe. Do you want to sleep with me?" He nodded his head and I layed us both down and covered us up. He layed his face in my neck and curled into my chest.

"You're warm... its hot." He mumbled while squirming under the covers. I sat us up and the blanket fell off. I pulled his shirt and pajama pants off and put them on the floor. I then searched for the thin top sheet and kicked the other covers off the bed then layed back down with him.

"Better babe?" He nodded his head and sniffled. I continued to rub his back until his breathing returned to normal and his sniffles became less frequent. He cuddled closer to me and curled his legs up against my stomach. It kind of hurt me a bit but if it made him feel better it's okay with me. I held him tighter and wrapped my body around his slightly smaller one as if creating a shield to protect him.

We layed there for about ten more minutes until he rolled us over and curled into a ball on my chest. I lightly kissed his head and then played with his hair until he fell asleep, me following shortly after.