I'm Batman!

~Ashley's POV~

I woke up next to Andy. He was on his stomach with his arm over my torso. One thing confuses me; My room is on the second floor, the door is locked, and he went home last night. How did he get in here?

I kissed Andy's forehead and his eyes fluttered open. I giggled because it reminded me of Sleeping Beauty.

"Good morning princess." I giggled. He looked at me with a confused face. "How did you get in?" I said with the same expression as him.

"I'm Batman...." He said with an, ironically, straight face.

"No seriously. How?"

"I just told you babe, I'm Batman!"

"Noooooo you're not. However, you are adorable." I said before connecting my lips to his quickly and then getting out of bed.

"Hey!!!!!!!! Come back!" He said while crawling, still under the blankets, towards me until he got to the end of the bed. I looked at him and he lunged forward and knocked me over. He pulled the blanket up above both of our heads. I couldn't see anything. I felt his lips graze mine and I gasped. He laughed and then kissed me.

I ran my fingers over his back and he pushed himself into me more to get away from my fingers.

"Ummmm. I'm gonna go take a shower...." He said before getting off me and letting the light in. He walked to the bathroom and i heard the water start running shortly after. I smirked and stood up.

I walked over to the bathroom door and quietly opened it. I turned and closed the door then turned to Andy to something unexpected. He was laying in the tub with the water falling onto his stomach. His hand running over his member. I stared in awe. After a while his other hand dug his nails into his thigh and his eyes shut tighter. His body began to tremble and i ran and turned the water off.

His now dark cloudy eyes looked up at mine. He looked embarrassed but i wasn't upset in the least bit. I was only thinking about that, after being so close, he didn't cum. I stripped my clothes off and walked to the shower. I pulled him up with one hand and turned the water back on. It hit my back and was slightly cold for a little bit.
I ran my hand down his chest and then stomach until I got to where the waistband of his boxers would be. I grabbed his hips gently, silently telling him to sit still. He tried to touch my stomach but i moved his hand back to his side and grabbed his hip again. I didn't want to be pleasured i wanted to make him feel good. I moved towards him and our bodies were pressed together. I kissed him and he quickly deepened the kiss.

He pushed his hips closer to mine and I attempted to suppress my moan.

"Dear god, please do not hide your moans." He said through gritted teeth. He moved his lips to my neck. I dropped to my knees quickly catching him off guard. As soon as the water hit his dick he moaned. I smirked and took him in my mouth.

I traced his vein with my tongue while tightening my throat around his head. He threw his head back and let out a broken moan. I kissed his tip and then took him back in mouth. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and got me to stand up. He turned us and pushed me against the shower wall with his body. I layed my head against the wall. He kissed my neck and I bucked my hips forward. He moaned and pulled his face from neck. I began to grind against him, and his breathing got heavier again and his mouth opened slightly.

God he looked so sexy right now. Fuck. I nipped at his neck while still grinding against him. He grunted and pulled my legs out from under me and wrapped them around his waist. I felt his hand grab my ass. I made a close-to humming sound.

"Ashley. Gentle or rough?" He asked. I barely got the "r" out before he slammed into me and waited to see if I was in any pain. I moaned loudly and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I feel so full. Ah fuck." I said before moaning again. He smirked and began to pull me up and down on him. I, to the best of my ability, bounced on him. After a few seconds he started thrusting into me again and was meeting me halfway. I put my face in his neck. He thrusted into me again, hitting the bundle of nerves in me and I bit his neck.

He moaned and pushed me into the wall more. I kept my teeth on his skin. The feeling was almost too much to handle.

"Ah fuuuck!" I screamed finally releasing his skin. I kissed the now red and indented spot on his neck. I kissed everywhere on his body i could reach. I got to his lips and placed my hand on his stomach.

"Please touch me." I said. He smirked. He ran his hand around to my back and then to my ass. "Andy please!" I said before putting my head on his shoulder. He granted my wish, wrapping his hand around my length. I moaned and pushed down farther onto him. The familiar pit formed in my stomach.
"Holy shit." I said before biting his shoulder again. I whimpered and came into his hand, the water quickly washing the mess away. I managed to get him out of me right before he came. I turned the water off quickly and did what I planned on doing the first time.

I wrapped my lips around him and hollowed out my cheeks and sucked hard. He groaned and came in my mouth. I swallowed it and stood back up. His eyes were closed and I kissed him. I broke the kiss and grabbed shampoo and started to wash his hair. After rinsing it, i began to wash his body. He was slowly gaining strength back. I washed his thigh and kissed his chest. He stared at me. I began to stroke him with my soap-free hand. He came again and I rinsed the soap off his body. I was still running my thumb over his head. I started stroking him again and tried to keep him reeling longer. I turned the water off for a third time.

I guided him out of the shower, grabbing a towel and heading toward the bed. I layed the towel down and pushed him onto it. He was still trying to catch his breath. I kissed him before smiling up at him.

"Hey baby? Still feel like Batman?" I asked while smirking.

"Fuck. You can be Batman." He said before attempting to catch his breath again. I grabbed him again and he moaned.

"No thanks, I'll stick to Hello Kitty." I said walking away to get us clothes while smirking.