Insecurities

~Ashley's POV~

I was laying next to Andy on the couch. My legs intertwined with his. I was wearing just a shirt and Andy was in his boxers.

"Babe, your legs are ticklish." Andy said and giggled. I blushed and tried to keep my facial expression neutral. Only yesterday I was sitting at the table, thinking about how I hated my legs. I know guys are supposed to have hair on their legs, but I hate it on me. Andy's doesn't bother me. Just mine.

"Honey, don't cry. I didn't mean it as a bad thing." Andy said, holding onto me tighter.

"I didn't know I was." I said honestly while wiping my eyes. "And it's not your fault. I was just thinking. I'm okay."

"Well.... I love you. I hope you're okay in here." He said while lightly tapping my temple before kissing it. I smile and hugged him tighter. I sound stupid. Ugh... oh well.

--------------

~Andy's POV~

Ashley went to take a shower. I heard the water start running almost an hour ago. While walking up to the bathroom door, a list of all the horrible things that could be behind the door flooded my mind.

I knocked on the door and I heard a swishing of water and then the sound of water on the floor. He must be taking a bath. I started opening the door but Ashley quickly shut it telling me not to come in.

"Ash please let me in..." After he didn't answer I spoke again. "I promise I won't look at your butt." I said smiling.

"Yes, because I hate it when you look at my ass." He said in a sarcastic tone while opening the door. It smelled like shaving cream. He usually shaves his face in the sink... unless he was shaving his.... no that can't be it.

"What did you shave?" I asked curiously. He mumbled something under his breath. "What? I'm sorry i couldn't understand you."

"One of my legs."

"Why just one? Wait why either of them?" I said not sure of why he would do it. He hasn't ever before, at least since we've been together.

"I don't like the hair, and you walked in before I could shave the other." He said staring at the ground and playing with his thumbs.

"Well then go ahead and do the other if you want. I'll be in the bedroom." I said about to leave before he grabbed my arm.

"You mean you're not going to laugh at me? I mean not that you ever have, but..."

"Love, if it bothers you then fix it. It's your body, do with it what makes you happy." I decided not to leave, instead sitting on the closed lid of the toilet and telling him to continue. I wanted to talk to him more.

He put shaving cream on his leg and started to shave it to the best of his ability.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't like my nails without, at least, a clear coat on them. And my hair can't be messed up. When I do wear makeup, it has to be perfect, and I wish that I had curves so my shirts looked better on me." I said, naming a couple of insecurities that seem girly.

"The famous Andy Biersack is insecure about something? Holy shit!" Ashley said with mock surprise. I just laughed and watched him with his leg propped on the side of the bathtub.

"You know, your ass does look great by the way." I said and he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me.

After he was done he rinsed and dried his legs then put his long shirt back on. I picked him up and he curled into my chest, as per usual, and I grinned, also the usual. I tossed him onto the bed and layed beside him.

"Now you can't tickle me." I said laughing. He jumped up and attacked my ribs and hips with his fingers. I laughed uncontrollably and tried to get him off of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his hips to mine. We collided and he froze and gasped. I started tickling him and he fell into me and curled up in a ball on my stomach.

He grabbed me through my pants and this time I froze and gasped. He laughed and kissed me then layed back beside me. I faced him and put my arm around his waist. My hand on his thigh slightly rubbing the now smooth skin. I could learn to like this...