Just Do It

~Ashley~

I grabbed Andy's wrist and pulled him across the couch to me. He looked at me with a confused face until I released his wrist and it fell to my stomach. I couldn't hold back anymore and I kept squirming. When Andy noticed this he smirked, it made me lose what little control I had left. I pushed myself up on my elbows and kissed him. He gasped and then kissed back. His hand trailed down from my cheek, to my neck, and then to the bottom hem of my shirt. He slowly slid his hand up my shirt and traced my "Outlaw" tattoo from memory. When his fingers got to the "l" i flinched and gasped, Andy took this as chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.
We fought for dominance until I won. With this Andy got discouraged, as he sees he always has to be in control, and he stopped kissing me and instead trailed his lips down to my jawline. I felt my body shiver and he started kissing my neck. As he reached my soft spot, my hands flew for his hair and tangled themselves up.
"Ashley, this isn't going to work."

"What?"

"You need to stop touching my hair. You know your punishment for it"

"Ok... Andy...." I said in between excited breaths. "But this" i said tugging at both of our shirts simultaneously. "Has to go... now." He smirked and then slid his ass on my waist.
He kept his beautiful blue eyes locked on mine and swept his shirt over his head, then slid his hands over my hips, but under my shirt, and then bucked his hips forward, which made my back arch and gave him enough time to pull my shirt over me. He tossed my shirt on the floor and started kissing down my stomach.

"Tell me what you want.... or I Stop." He said almost out of breath. It felt good for him to be on me, but I knew he was enjoying this as much as me, so I stayed silent.

"You want me to stop, or do you want me to do this?" He said while moving his hips. I let out a soft moan and he quit moving.

"Please" i said with desperation. He felt so good, I needed this.

"Tell me what you want Ashley."

"FUCK ME!" I growled. He smirked and started palming my dick through my pants.

"Andy, please." He moved his hands down my hips and slid his thumbs under the waistline of my boxers.

"ANDY, JUST DO IT!" With that he ripped my pants and boxers down leaving me completely exposed. He stood up and i immediately felt his absence. He slowly pulled his pants and boxers down while running his eyes over my body. He sat back down, this time on the floor. He turned me so I was facing him.

"Rule number one, no Cumming or moaning until I say so. Rule number two. No talking. And Rule number three, you can't stop me." Needing him in me, I quickly agreed.

He slid his tongue from the base of my dick to the tip and gently started spinning it in circles. I started to moan but stopped myself so he would keep going. I moved my hands to my sides and gripped the couch. He fumbled under the couch until he found a dildo. My eyes went from it to his eyes. They made me melt so i let him continue. He licked the fake penis and put it at my entrance. He slowly took me back in his mouth and started sucking. I wanted to moan so bad. I whimpered and he slammed the dildo in my ass and i jumped. "I told you no noises!"

It felt so good, hoping he would do it again, I moaned. He quit moving his mouth and broke the suction. I realized what he was doing and sat still. Eventually he started sucking again. He put the dildo back in me and turned it on. It vibrated and i gasped. He didn't hear it and I began to breathe again. God I wanted him in me. With his free hand he grabbed my balls and ran his finger over them.

All at once he stopped all movements. He dropped the dildo on the floor and climbed on me. I grabbed his ass and he gasped. I kissed his neck and he moved his head down and laid it on my chest. He did this everytime. He seems to melt when i do this, I find it adorable. I kissed the top of his head and slipped one hand to the front of him. I began kissing him as I started to pump him. He moaned into my mouth and it made me move my hand faster, which got another moan from him. I flipped us so I was on top and we were parallel to the couch. He looked sad because he couldn't lay on me like normal. God he's adorable.

I moved myself and positioned myself at his entrance and grabbed his hips. I looked at him and slowly rolled my hips. He closed his eyes and his muscles relaxed. I bent down and continued kissing him while slowly gaining speed. Our kissing heated and i was pounding him. He screamed and gritted his teeth, breaking the kiss.

"God damn... Ashley.... FASTER! PLEASE!" i went as fast as I could and saw his hips rise. "I'm gonna cum Ashley"

"Go ahead babe." And with that he released. He moaned as I pulled myself out of him. He flipped us over and tried to regain his energy. I started squirming again as I knew what was coming. He slid himself into me and started kissing me. He hit my prostate and i screamed in pleasure. "Fuck!" He quickened his movements and shortened his strokes, hitting it everytime.

"Shit, Andy....... Oh my god..... fuck, fuck, fuck......." He giggled and my hands went to his back. I dug my nails into his skin and he moaned which made him go harder.

I slid my fingers down his back and he tilted his head up to the ceiling and moaned. It was the sexiest thing ever. He slid up once more and my back arched making him miss my tender area, instead he went straight back and all the way in. "Andy.... oh my god... ahhh... fuck.... I'm going to..." with this he crashed his lips into mine and began to nibble on my lip. It drove me crazy and I came. He kept kissing me but stopped moving his hips. He broke the kiss and layed his head on my chest. I kissed his head and smiled and we both soon fell asleep against eachother.