Part 9

(Just a little disclaimer if you're coming from my TikTok account, I'm sorry that I can only upload this part on here. I've tried eight times to upload it and it gets taken down every time😭. I'm still going to try to post the next part on both if it will let me. Also I love your guys comments so don't be afraid to comment on here as well! I appreciate them so much 🥰)

Song- Till forever falls apart by Finneas and Ashe

~~~~~~~

None of you cared about the men staring in your direction, waiting for the moment one of you made the wrong move.

The four of you were too busy bickering with one another.

"Since when do we help the bad guys," Keegan asks as he waves his hand in the air in frustration.

Your eyes blink out of sync in sorrow while your voice breaks, "Look at him. He doesn't deserve this"

All heads turn to König, watching as Fredrick Steiner orders him around like his own personal lap dog.

Keegan speaks again, "I know. It's awful, but Steiner's family served and worked with the bad guys during ww2. You know the ones that annihilated half of Europe's population based on racial and religious theories. If we help him, there's no telling the troublethis could cause. Sometimes sacrifices need to be-"

Before you allow Keegan the chance to finish, the room erupts into chaos as you move swiftly, swiping a weapon off one of the men's belt. All eyes and gear swing to your direction except the one in your hand. That one is pointed directly at Keegan, his eyes wide in shock.

Steiner tells his men to stand down as he chuckles to himself, enjoying the show in front of him.

"If you're suggesting what I think you are, I would shut my mouth before something stupid comes out of it." You move closer to him, "I like you Keegan, I really do, but I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your foot or shoulder if you think about stopping me from saving him," your last word coming out on a growl. You let the chamber rest against his chest, "Am I clear?"

He glares at you, "Crystal."

Throwing the weapon towards one of Steiner's men, he steps closer to the four of you.

"I'd suggest trying to come up with a plan to find the cure instead of arguing, but what do I know?" He looks at his watch before looking back, "Only four hours and eight minutes to go."

Price skips straight to the point, "The was nothing at your parent's house, flash drive, or otherwise that would have lead anyone to the contents of what they stole. Do you have any idea of a website or extentesion they could have uploaded the documents or files too."

Immediately you shake your head "No" and you realize your mistake as Steiner's head tilts. You answered too quick, not even taking a second to think about it.

Steiner picks up on it first, his obnoxious laughing rumbling throughout the room. Everyone's eyes flick to his direction, while your right foot tabs on the the floor with anxiety.

"You know where the cure is, don't you girl? You've known this whole time. Since the night your parents met their unfortunate fate, maybe even before that."

The ticking of the clock across the room sounded deafening at the silence in the room, heads turning on a swivel back to you.

Ghost speaks first, "Y/n?"

Eyes meet his filled with guilt. You don't know why you felt guilty when no one had ever asked you about the contents of what your parents took.They assumed you knew nothing because your parents had kept you in the dark about their past and it stayed like that, never saying a word to suggest anything else.