1.

Y/n POV

"Y/n, have you finished packing?" Hyunjin samchon came into my bedroom and asked.

I was finishing up my packing. "Yes, samchon, I just finished with the last piece of luggage," I said as I zipped up the suitcase and placed it standing up.

"That's great, Y/n," Hyunjin samchon replied with a smile. "I just wanted to make sure everything is ready for your flight tomorrow."

I nodded and looked around my room. All my stuff had been packed, and it felt empty.

Hyunjin samchon noticed my slight nervousness and patted my shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, Y/n. Seungcheol will take good care of you."

I looked down at the floor and held onto the bottom of his shirt. "Samchon, must i go alone?"

Throwback

I had been living with Hyunjin samchon since I was 18 years old when my parents decided to kick me out of the house.

My family was well-to-do, with my dad working as a lawyer and my mother in the fashion industry, running a mid-sized company. My younger brother, Yoonmin, was two years younger than me. Since I was young, my parents controlled every aspect of my life. I often felt like a puppet, and I would frequently rebel against their commands. Their punishments were harsh, involving physical abuse and depriving me of food.

On that fateful day, I had refused to attend a party because my hands were covered in wounds, and I couldn't wear a sleeveless dress. My parents had become furious and decided to throw me out of the house.

Hyunjin samchon happened to come to visit my father that day and saw me sitting by the roadside, all alone and upset. Out of pity, he decided to bring me home with him. Samchon needed to stay in the States for his business and his family were back in their hometown, Korea.

Hyunjin POV (Y/n Samchon)

I pulled Y/n into a hug and softly ruffled her hair after she asked me if she had to go to Korea alone without me.

"Mianhae, Y/n, I will joined when I'm done with business over here." I said softly.

Throwback

Ever since I brought Y/n back home after her father, my older brother, threw her out of the house, I've been trying to make her happier and more comfortable with me. My efforts paid off after three years; Y/n became cheerful and seemed content. I was delighted to see her enjoying life like others her age, and I was grateful to be able to provide for her and be by her side.

However, we never anticipated the nightmare that unfolded. A year ago, while Y/n was on her way home from a studio where she worked as a producer and taught kids music, she was kidnapped by her younger brother, Yoonmin. He and his friends took her to an abandoned warehouse, not only beating her but also subjecting her to harassment. Fortunately, a group of cyclists happened to pass by during their routine ride and rescued her.

While her parents were taken to the police station, despite being the victim, Y/n found herself facing more hardship. Her parents, along with the other children's parents, joined forces and blamed her for supposedly seducing their children, subjecting her to slaps and scolding.

The ordeal was devastating for Y/n, and it left her with severe mental trauma, necessitating therapy. She made valiant efforts to overcome the traumatic incidents, but despite her outward appearance of strength, she continued to struggle.

Ultimately, I decided it would be in her best interest to leave the place that had become a living hell for her.