8.

Third person POV

Everyone gathered at the dining table. Dokyeom brought over the ramen he had cooked, Minggyu and Seungcheol brought the meat they had BBQed outside, and Y/n set down the kimchi soup she had made.

Everyone enjoyed their dinner, had some drinks, chatted, and played games. Eventually, most of them got drunk, except for Seungcheol, Minggyu, The8, and Woozi, who couldn't drink.

They laughed and watched some of the members, mainly BooSeokSoon, Jeonghan, and Chan, being loud and goofy. The other drunk members simply laid around and stared blankly.

Y/n rested her head on the table, feeling dizzy from the alcohol. She had drunk too much after losing most of the games she played.

The sober members had to take the drunk members to their rooms and put them to sleep as it got late. Minggyu stayed with Y/n as she lay her head on the table. Jeonghan was also sprawled on the other side of the table, and Vernon was leaning on a chair, motionless. Minggyu sat across from Y/n and rested his head, facing her.

Y/n opened her eyes and smiled at him. "It's Minggyu oppa," she said happily, then pouted. "I kept losing the games to Hoshi and Dokyeom oppa."

Minggyu smiled as he watched Y/n's silliness and gently stroked her hair.

"Let's go rest," Seungcheol and The8 returned and took the drunk members left to their respective rooms.

"Goodnight, Cheol oppa," Y/n smiled and slurred her words as Seungcheol placed her on the bed.

It was the second time Y/n had been drunk with them, and this time, she was happy compared to the first time when she had confessed her traumatic experiences.

"Goodnight, cutie," Seungcheol smiled and gave Y/n a peck on her forehead.

Seungcheol POV

I woke up to the blinding sunlight streaming onto my face and checked the time on my phone. It was 10 minutes before my 12 PM alarm was set to go off.

I turned and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully, curled up into a ball with the blanket covering her up to her nose. Wonwoo and Woozi were also still asleep.

I got up, quietly leaving the room to wash up before heading to the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. Jeonghan and The8 were already in the kitchen, enjoying their morning or afternoon, depending on how you looked at it.

"What time is the water sports booking?" Jeonghan asked Seungcheol as he lounged at the table.

"2 PM, we still have some time," I replied. "Shall we eat some ramen before heading over?" Joshua suggested as he appeared from behind us.

Jeonghan and I went to wake the others up, while Shua and The8 went to prepare the ramen for breakfast.

Everyone gathered at the dining table for lunch before we headed to the water sports venue. After a satisfying meal, we took some time to rest and let our food digest. Then, we walked to the water sports venue located behind our villa.

Gathering there, we listened to the lifeguard explain the safety rules and provide us with life jackets. The more energetic and lively members couldn't contain their excitement, hyping up everyone around us.

"Let's go!" they exclaimed, and we eagerly set off to try out the various water activities. It was a day filled with fun and adventure.

Y/n decided to take it easy for a while, as she was still feeling the effects of the hangover from the previous night. She found a spot to sit at a table and began taking pictures and videos, capturing the moments as she watched us have a blast on the banana boat, parasailing, and wakeboarding.