9.

Third person POV

At the hospital, Wonwoo and Woozi sat beside Y/n's bed and told her about their day. It was a suggestion from the doctor to talk to Y/n, as it might help her wake up faster.

Woozi sighed and exchanged glances with Wonwoo after "updating" Y/n about their day. "Why did this have to happen... She was having a happy time with us." Their concern for her was evident in their expressions and words.

Wonwoo softly stroked Y/n's finger as he held her hand. "She will be okay. We just have to be here for her," he said with a reassuring tone, trying to maintain hope and comfort in a difficult situation.

The next morning, Woozi was asleep on the sofa, and Wonwoo had fallen asleep, leaning his head on the bed beside Y/n, still holding onto her hand.

Wonwoo opened his eyes and woke up from his sleep, his phone vibrating with a message from Seungcheol. It informed him that they would head to the hospital after going home to put down his appa's stuff.

Wonwoo stretched his neck and back, feeling a bit strained from his sleeping posture. He froze for a moment when he looked down while stretching and saw Y/n's hand move.

"Jihoon ah!" He shouted and woke Woozi up in a rush, excitement and hope filling the room.

"Y/n..." Both of them called out in unison as they stood beside her, their voices filled with relief and joy.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and groaned softly as she held onto her head. "Where am I?" she asked, her voice filled with confusion.

Y/n's groan and confused inquiry were met with a sense of relief from Wonwoo and Woozi as they witnessed her slowly waking up. They exchanged glances, happy to see her regaining consciousness.

"You're in the hospital," Wonwoo gently explained. "You were unconscious for 3 days."

Woozi chimed in, his voice filled with concern. "Are you feeling okay?"

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as she processed the information. Three days of unconsciousness was a significant amount of time, and it left her feeling disoriented and concerned.

"3 days...," she replied, her voice trembling slightly. "My head hurts."

"I will go call the doctor," Woozi said and rushed out to call for the nurse and doctor, leaving Y/n and Wonwoo alone in the room.

As Woozi rushed out to call for the nurse and doctor, Wonwoo took charge of helping Y/n sit up and providing her with a glass of water.

The doctor and nurse came and checked on Y/n's condition. Wonwoo and Woozi were relieved to hear that Y/n was doing better now but would need to stay in the hospital for a few more days for observation. They felt grateful that she was on the path to recovery.

Woozi texted his fellow members and updated them on Y/n's condition, letting them know that she was awake and doing better but would need to stay in the hospital for further observation. The news would surely bring relief to everyone who had been worried about her.

Hyunjin POV (Y/n Samchon)

I walked into the hospital room with Seungcheol and saw Y/n sitting on the bed, her both hands were bandaged, as well as her head. She was smiling and talking to Wonwoo and Woozi when we arrived.

"Hyunjin samchon," Y/n called out when she saw me. I smiled and walked over to her, giving her a hug, relieved to see her awake and in better spirits.

"I missed you so much, samchon," Y/n said while in my embrace.