2.

Seungcheol POV

Appa called me a week ago and told me that Y/n would be coming to Korea to stay. Y/n? I kind of forgot about her since we haven't seen each other for over 10+ years, ever since Omma passed away. I got busy with my career as an idol and rarely visited Appa in the States. I wonder how she's been. Appa told me about her situation and asked me to look after her. I wonder how can i make her happy.

"Coups." A hand waved in front of me.

"What were you thinking? We've reached the airport," Jeonghan frowned and hit me on the shoulder. We got out of the car, wearing masks and caps so no one would recognize us, and headed to the arrival hall.

"So, do you recognize your cousin?" Jeonghan leaned in and asked me.

"Shit!" I frowned and held my head. Appa didn't send me any pictures of her since she didn't like to have her picture taken. How am I going to recognize her after more than 10 years?

"Babo, luckily, I brought a sketchbook. Come write her name and hold it up so she can see it," Joshua said as he passed me the sketchbook and marker.

I quickly scribbled 'Choi Y/n' on the sketchbook and raised it up, hoping that she would recognize her name. The arrivals hall was filled with people, making it hard to spot anyone specific in the crowd. We waited anxiously, scanning the faces of passengers as they made their way out of the arrival gate.

Minutes felt like hours as we held up the sign, and then I noticed someone pausing and looking around. Their eyes locked onto the sketchbook with 'Y/n' written on it, and she stood in front of us, asking, "Are you Hyunjin samchon's son, Choi Seungcheol?"

Y/n POV

I jumped a little when a guy wearing a mask and cap suddenly covered my mouth and dragged me out of the airport, while the other two guys took over the trolley and pushed it behind us.

'Am I getting kidnapped the moment I landed in Korea?' I thought to myself.

We reached the car park, and it was just the four of us. He let go of me, and I quickly tried to run, but he held my hand. ''Y/n, it's me, Choi Seungcheol, Hyunjin's son,'' he said.

I turned to look at him as he removed his mask and cap. ''Sorry, there were too many people back there,'' he explained.

''Seungcheol oppa? I thought I was getting kidnapped when you suddenly muted me and dragged me out,'' I replied, hearing the other two guys laughing.

They walked over and placed their arms around Seungcheol's shoulders. ''Annyeong Haseyo, Y/n,'' they greeted me with smiles.

''I'm Joshua,'' the guy with deer-like features said.

''I'm Jeonghan,'' the guy with longer hair added.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Joshua oppa, Jeonghan oppa," I greeted them.

Seungcheol oppa smiled warmly, "And I'm Seungcheol. It's been such a long time, Y/n. You've grown up so much."

I nodded, feeling a bit awkward. "Yes, it has been a while, Seungcheol oppa. I can't believe how much time has passed."

We got into the car and headed somewhere. Joshua oppa sat with me in the back seat, while Seungcheol oppa and Jeonghan oppa sat in the front, with Seungcheol oppa driving.

Joshua oppa then explained to me that the three of them were the same age, born in '95, and they were in an idol group called Seventeen. That's why Seungcheol oppa stopped me from saying his name and 'kidnapped' me. and also i found out Seungcheol oppa's stage name is Scoups.