4.

Seungcheol POV

I woke up to the chatter outside; some of the members must have been awake. I washed up and headed out, seeing Y/n smiling while sitting at the dining table with Dokyeom and Seungkwan. Y/n had a surprised expression on her face as they told her that she smiled.

Seeing Y/n with a surprised but genuine smile on her face was heartwarming. It seemed that she was starting to feel more comfortable. I went to join them at the dining table and ate the pancakes Y/n made while joining their conversation.

"Y/n, would you like to join us for our dance practice?" I asked as the four of us were in the living room watching a horror movie.

Y/n was so focused on the movie that she didn't hear me. I tapped her, and suddenly she screamed and threw the pillow she was holding.

Dokyeom and Seungkwan started shouting as well, and some of the members came out of their rooms. "What happened? Why the commotion?" Joshua asked.

"I don't know. I just tapped Y/n," I replied and looked at the trio that had shouted.

Y/n glared at me and threw another pillow at my face. "Oppa, you scared me. You tapped me right when the ghost was about to appear." I laughed.

Dokyeom and Seungkwan were still trying to calm down after getting scared. They were both startled by Y/n's scream and the ghost scene. Wonwoo sat down beside them and teased, "Yah, you two scaredy-cats." and the scared duo bickered with him.

"Mian, Kitty," I apologised.

"I was asking if you want to come with us for our dance practice," I asked again.

"You should come, Y/n, and watch us dance," Hoshi shouted as he ran down the stairs to us.

Y/n considered for a moment and then nodded, saying, "Sure, I have nowhere else to go."

She went back to watching the movie after answering me. Wonwoo, Hoshi, and Joshua joined her, and the other two, Dokyeom and Seungkwan, followed suit.

I watched the two scaredy-cats bicker with them, and Y/n was smiling as she looked back and forth between them and the television.

She smiled again. I felt glad, maybe like what Appa said, she would be happier here with us.

Y/n POV

We left the house and headed to the company in three cars. I was in the car with Seungcheol oppa and the other hip-hop team members.

All four of them were quiet, conserving their energy for the dance practice later on. I looked out of the window and admired the scenery and people on the sidewalk.

"Will everything be okay?" I thought and unknowingly said it out loud.

"It will be good," Vernon replied to me, and I was startled, turning to look at him. The other three oppas had confused expressions on their faces as they weren't fluent in English, except for Vernon.

As we reached the practice room, I sat down at the side after Seungcheol oppa brought me to greet the other staff in the room. The members stood in front of the mirror and warmed up their bodies before starting.

I watched them dance to the music for a round, and it was amazing; they are all excellent dancers. They danced for a few more rounds and began perfecting some details.

I took out my iPad, which I had brought along, and started sketching.

"What's that?" a voice asked. I looked up, and it was The8 oppa and Minggyu standing beside me, looking at the drawing on my iPad.