3.

Seungcheol POV

I must have frightened her. I momentarily forgot that Y/n isn't comfortable with physical contact. I should have given her some time to settle down first.

I leaned back on the sofa, gazing at the ceiling while the others continued to chat and prepare food.

Ring

My phone rang, and I picked it up to see appa calling.

"Yeoboseyo, appa," I said as I answered.

"Cheol ah, is everything okay? Y/n texted me that she had reached Korea," Appa said.

"Ne, we brought kitty back to the dorm, and she's resting in her room now while some of us are preparing the meals," I replied.

"Okay, I'm counting on you and your members to help and take care of kitty. I'll head there when I'm done with my stuff," he continued.

"I will appa, dont work too hard and take care of yourself too." I reminded him.

"I will, love you son." Appa said.

"Love you too appa." I replied and the call ended.

"Y/n is kitty? How cute." Jeonghan commented.

I grinned and scratched the back of my head. "Yeah, well, that's what we've been calling her since she was a kid." I chuckled.

Jeonghan smiled warmly. "It's nice to see you so caring and protective of her, Coups. She's lucky to have you as her cousin."

Seungcheol nodded and said, "I don't have a younger sister, so I treat her like one, and it's been so long since we met again."

Woozi POV

As I got out of the bathroom, I heard the sound of a guitar and muffled singing coming from Y/n's room. Curiosity piqued, I approached her door and noticed a small gap. Carefully, I peered inside to see what was happening.

I was surprised to see Y/n playing the guitar and singing '7pm' by BSS by the window.

"Woozi hyung, what are you looking at?" Seungkwan tapped my shoulder and asked. I signaled him to keep quiet as we continued to watch Y/n.

We were surprised that she could play the guitar, as Coups hadn't told us anything about it. Her singing was good too.

"Yah, what are you guys doing outside Y/n's room?" Hoshi shouted as he walked to us.

Y/n heard him and looked up, seeing us at the door peeking.

"Y/n, you were singing '7pm'?" Hoshi exclaimed.

I hit Hoshi on his chest and apologized to Y/n. "Mian, I heard you playing and got curious," I said.

"It's okay," Y/n said as she walked to us and opened the door fully, with the guitar in her hand. Hoshi grabbed her hand and pulled her into the living room.

Y/n's expression wasn't too good as she got dragged by Hoshi.

"Why are you dragging Y/n?" Coups asked, his expression serious, as he and the others looked surprised that Hoshi was dragging Y/n out.

Third person POV

Seungcheol and the others managed to calm Hoshi down and guided Y/n to sit on the sofa. He noticed her pale face and checked on her. Despite her condition, Y/n forced a smile and nodded her head, not wanting to be seen as a burden.

"Guys, just a reminder," Seungcheol said, "Y/n isn't comfortable with physical contact, so please try to give her some space." Some of the members grew curious and started asking questions about it. Seungcheol felt that it wasn't his place to share the details and glanced over at Y/n. She kept her head down, and her hands were visibly trembling.