6.

Seungcheol POV

A few more months passed since the day Y/n had confessed her situation to the members. During this time, everyone became more cautious with their actions around Y/n, determined not to cause her any harm or pain but slowly trying to help her overcome her trauma.

Y/n had also changed in these past months. She would initiate some small physical contact, like patting their shoulders, and she didn't avoid them as much as she used to. It was evident that she was making an effort to change too and become more comfortable with their presence.

"Y/n," I said as I gently held onto Y/n's shoulders. She had her back to us at the MV filming site, and she had come to join and support us for our comeback.

She flinched slightly but calmed down after realizing it was me and Jeonghan. "Oh oppa, are you guys done?"

"Not yet, but we need some help from you," I explained the situation to Y/n. We needed Y/n to make a cameo in our MV as our 'girlfriend,' as suggested by the director, because the person who was originally supposed to come bailed on us.

Y/n blinked in surprise and pointed to herself. "Me? I can't, oppa."

Some of the other members, along with the director, joined us and pleaded with Y/n to join in. After a lot of persuasion, Y/n eventually gave in.

"You look cute, Kitty," the members and I complimented as we watched Y/n walk towards us after having her makeup and outfit done. It was the first time we had seen Y/n all dolled up, and she looked incredibly cute and pretty.

"You should doll up more often, Y/n. You look amazing," Hoshi chimed in.

Y/n blushed at the compliments, feeling both flattered and a bit self-conscious under our collective gaze. She smoothed down her outfit and smiled at us, saying, "Well, if you guys say so, I guess it's okay." Her nervousness gave way to a sense of excitement.

The director then gave her some instructions about the scene. As we began filming the group scene, Y/n did her best to act natural with the help of the members.

The director appeared pleased with the chemistry and energy on set. As we wrapped up the scene, they changed their outfit in preparation for the solo scenes each member had with Y/n.

First up was my solo scene with Y/n. We dressed comfortably and set the scene in a cozy 'home' setup, enjoying a fun session of board games together.

The director instructed us to make contact with each other, and when I heard this, I made eye contact with Y/n. She responded with a small smile and a nod.

I carefully placed my hand on her shoulder and fed her ice cream. Y/n handled it well, although I could feel her trembling a bit. She managed to compose herself and didn't let it hinder the shooting. Gradually, she began to relax, and we completed our shot in no time.

Y/n continued filming with the other members while I sat on the side, watching her. I was glad to see that she was feeling better now and proud that she had agreed to join us in the shoot, even though we had to persuade her a bit.

Dokyeom POV

I felt nervous as Y/n and I prepared for the shoot. In my scene, I was supposed to startle Y/n from behind as she stood near the rooftop, listening to music. However, I was still apprehensive because of the last time when I had startled her. As a result, I stumbled a few times during the part where I had to place my hands on her shoulders to scare her.

Observing my struggles, the director decided to give us a short break, as my performance wasn't up to par.

Y/n sat down beside me and placed her hand on mine, saying, "DK oppa." I was quite shocked because I had been keeping my distance from her since that incident.