11.

Y/n POV

I stood at the rooftop, looking down at the pool area where everyone had gathered. We were having a party for Seungcheol oppa and Haein unnie as he had finally proposed to her after 5 years of dating.

'Why are you smiling alone like that?' Wonwoo oppa appeared and stood beside me, asking. I turned to look at him, ''It's just that I'm happy for Cheol oppa and Haein unnie. I only managed to witness 1 year of their relationship since I'm back, and it warms my heart that they are moving on to the next chapter in life together.''

Wonwoo oppa patted my head and smiled warmly. "It's okay now that you're back; you will witness more moments with us. Please don't leave us again, alright, kitty?"

"Of course, I won't anymore," I assured him. "The 4 years have been tough without you guys beside me. Now that I'm back and everything is good, I would never leave." I smiled, reaffirming my commitment to stay by their side.

We stood there in silence, watching the guys enjoy the party below. Wonwoo cleared his throat and hesitated, as if wanting to say something but unsure of how to begin.

I looked at him with a curious expression and asked, "Wae, oppa?" while waiting for him to reply.

Wonwoo glanced down at the floor and fidgeted with his fingers before finally taking out a box from his pocket and handing it to me. "This is for you."

I took the box and opened it, revealing a beautiful necklace with a moon pendant. "It's so pretty. Thank you, oppa," I said, touched by the gift.

Wonwoo oppa took the necklace out from the box and gently placed it around my neck. As he leaned in to secure the clasp, I stopped breathing for a moment. His face was close to mine, and I could feel his warm breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I knew it, it suits you," Wonwoo oppa praised as he moved his face away and admired the necklace on me. I gently caressed my fingers over the pendant and smiled. "Thank you, oppa. You know me well. The moon has always been special to me." I turned my gaze back to the moon in the sky, feeling a sense of warmth and connection in the moment.

"But why did you decide to give me a gift all of a sudden?" I continued, curiosity getting the best of me.

"It's because... I..." Wonwoo stuttered on his words. I turned to my side to look at him, and before I knew it, he had pulled me into a tight hug, resting his chin on the top of my head, our height difference evident in the embrace.

I leaned against his chest, listening to the rapid beat of his heart. "Oppa, are you okay? Your heart is beating very fast," I asked, feeling concerned.

He tightened his arms around me and took a deep breath. "I know I'm being a little weird now, but please bear with me. I don't think I will be able to say it facing you."

I gently stroked his back, hoping to offer some comfort despite not knowing the full situation.

"Choi Y/n, I like you!" He confessed. "I know this might come as a surprise to you, but I wanted to let it out. I missed the opportunity to confess back then before you left us. I know you're only back for a year, but I don't want to waste any more time."

As I looked into his eyes, I could see the sincerity in his gaze. Wonwoo oppa was someone who often spoke with his eyes, and in that moment, I could tell that he was being completely honest about his feelings.

My cheeks flushed with a hint of redness as we continued to lock eyes. Feeling overwhelmed, I gently pulled away from the hug and turned back to the railing, trying to calm my racing heart and collect my thoughts.