Aoyama/Iida

On one hand, at least I won't need to look too hard for a photo. On the other, Iida with head lights isn't something I'm particularly looking forward to.

Though personality should be easy! These two were my favorites at some point (Iida currently is my favorite but I digress) so this should be fun.

Rule following is a given, both have armor so shiny is a given, they're both extroverts as well... But as for anything specific, maybe they're pompous? Prim, proper, an emphasis on boundaries, I think I've got an idea of how they're like.

But for their quirk... Whoo boy this'll be a while.

Well first off, no I'm not putting an engine on their stomach. Secondly, do I really want a laser muffler?
.
.
.

Yes, yes I do.

Anyway, I think it'd be best to go based off of Aoyama's propulsion technique and just make Iida's mufflers sometimes shoot lasers. As for the navel thing, lets just say they (the fusion) gets indigestion really easily and leave it at that.

~~~

So anyway, this overzealous enby is pretty out of style. They have a pretty solid knowledge of fashion do's and don'ts, and refuses to break those rules and boundaries, among others. They're classy, they're proper, and has a strong sense of justice, just enough to get away with a little bit of rule breaking. The big attempted murder and spying for villains stuff comes to mind, but they're a better person now because of it.

And as I said before, autistic. This will be a running theme 🥁🥁👏

And as for their quirk, it's quite similar to Iida's. They've both got the same mufflers, but the fusion can also shoot lasers out of them. The usual flame is a similar color to said laser but has no other differences. (other than temp.) They still require food to function their quirk, but with the added drawback of starvation when overtaxed.