Aoyama/Tokoyami

Ahh, light and darkness. One of the single most popular ship dynamics in fandom history. Hell, look at Sonado!

I believe I brought it up with Jiro about similarities, so let's start with that! Although Fumikage isn't as loud as Jiro, he's definitely still an artist. A troubled artist as all poets are. The wiki also calls him "slightly creepy or dramatic," which is perfect for a fusion.

I interpreted the YugaJiro fusion as pretty punk, so maybe YugaToko is a fan of gothic fashion? I think Yuga's outfit in the pic above would work with that! Maybe even a slight hint towards vampires? Especially with Dark Shadow's light sensitivity

So... Quirk? The other photo I thought of using called them bellybutton buddies (Which was kinda cute but a bit of a spoiler), and that could be a good starting point, but then we come to the contradiction issue that light and dark inherently have.

We've already established a gothic sorta vibe so 'Dark Shadow but light' isn't going to work well. Maybe a shadow beam? Or hey, he can switch between light and darkness based off light levels, incorporating some of Dark Shadow's environmental weakness into the mix!

~~~

A creepy goth with an amorphous shadow isn't all that original on its own, but what if you add a glittery flashlight mode to the mix? Hell yeah!

Unlike a lot of Yuga's other fusions, I like to think this guy isn't as showy. (Maybe with fashion but that's more self-expression than anything...) Even then, he likes finding and incorporating hidden meanings in his art. Oh? This red and active character had blue eyes? That's 'cause it's a representation of their tears, baby!

In all honesty he quite likes his writing and hopes to possibly write a book one day. Though with Fumikage's influence in poetry and Yuga's affinity for fashion, he just might make it a comic.