Aoyama/Mina

Fashionista. Period, dot, it's way too perfect for them. Gay best friend material right there. Vibes say either a flirty girl or effeminate guy, which is literally what they are separate so that checks out.

Now onto quirks, Aoyama makes this really easy with his laser, right? A white, oozing acid from the navel- OOKAY NEVERMIND. NOT ON THE FIRST CHAPTER

Maybe secreting light? A little weird but a step in the right direction... I think refractive acid would be a little better.

~~~

Final idea; Using their hero suits as a base, I'd say she can secrete refractive acid from her hands, knees, and feet. When light hits it just right, it can create a laser, but it's an unreliable tactic compared to just blinding enemies.

The acid isn't strong enough to propel her around like Yuga, and is too strong to glide on it like Mina does, but it makes for a really good hazard. For others and herself. It also kinda hurts her to make and to look at.

As for outside of battle, I'd say she's a really big fan of neon active wear or something along those lines, and a love for glittery fabrics. She seems vain at first, but is really just proud of her talents and excited to be with friends.

As a little final touch, I think she gets excited easily and tends to get sweaty palms. (And knees, and feet, except it's not sweat it's acid) Another touch to the sportswear thing is acid-proof gloves, knee braces, and socks/shoes.