Aoyama/Uraraka

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a space laser..? It's AoChako!

But seriously though, being able to zip around with a laser and toggle your gravity is pretty overpowered and doesn't take long to put together. But with Ms. Nauseous and Mr. Not My Quirk over there I just feel bad for her stomach... But at least she can use her newfound mobility with her close range combat skills.

But personality? That's where the fun is!

First off, SIMP. I take no criticism. Next, they're both extroverts so that could be a good jumping-off point. Confident, definitely. Though she could be a really resourceful fashion designer, or at least really into thrifting.

~~~

And here we have our energetic little space laser! (I know I already made that joke but bear with me here) She's confident, she's determined, and cares deeply for the people in her life. (Looking at you, Midoriya) She has a very deep love for french sweets, and Aoyama's funds to import them. She also likes taking friends thrifting and seeing how cheap she can make a good outfit.

Her quirk is very straightforward, relatively speaking. She's able to make herself or anyone she touches lose gravity, and use her laser to propel herself. Additionally, anyone who gets caught in it will also lose gravity, making her much more ranged. Even then she's still a close range-fighter.