Mina/Tsuyu

Unrelated, these two are so cute I swear-

I remember saying earlier that I would make her quirk a poison dart frog, but let's talk specifics, hmm?

I know many people consider Mina POC, so maybe pink vitiligo shaped to resemble a dart frog's splotches? Or vice versa with Tsu's skin on Mina's. I did some brief research (1 minute max) and the San Francisco Zoo claims they can't really swim, and I will add, because of Mina's quirk also it's too op, that she no longer has her camouflage.

Other than that, everything from Mina's acid to Tsu's tongue is the same. Though, I think she can't swim because secretly Mina really sucks at it and the fusion just got some really bad luck.

Y'all know what time it is, I know what time it is, what chapter are we on? I don't think I even need to say it anymore, but I ain't quitting till I run outta transitions.

So anyway personality 🙃

I quite like the idea of her being very physically high-energy but with difficulty talking, but neither are particularly quiet... Maybe just low energy speech? Tsu's bluntness is what I'm saying but I can't tell if that counts as low-energy, so why don't we just rehash Tsu's personality and add some of Mina's sociability.

———

To put in better words, likes to talk but it bad at it, with little emotion and poor room-reading skills, but is actually very excitable and energetic.

I know I said that thing about not being to swim and their quirks being op but I think it's just too good an opportunity to pass up, so I'm making her (the fusion) a very skilled swimmer. I would not put it past her to be on some sort of freestyle swimming team or something.

Like Yuga, Mina also likes fashion (there is no escape), so active wear or something like that would suit her. I'm kinda thinking like a swimsuit with men's swim trunks over it and flip flops as casual wear.

If you guys know Ginjaninja, she did this one gijinka of vaporeon who was always ready to jump into a pool of water and I think that matches well to Mina's love of dance (If only we could see it more often, but oh well)